About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The movie I love.


The second star to the right, shines in the night for you.


Well, what can I say? Peter Pan has been my favourite fairytale since forever. =)


I used to love Peter Pan in the cartoon. Whenever I see Peter Pan on TV, I would be thinking "Peter, come take me to Neverland please." I mean, how could one NOT like Neverland? It's a place where you don't have to grow up! No schools, too! And there would be fairies, where they give you Pixie dusts, which you need 'em to fly up high.

And to have Peter as a friend, would be so awesome. He's always full of imagination and creativity, and endless games you can play. I love the way he handles Capn' Hook. Peter's so smart and he's so dumb. Although there's no logic in the movie, but it's still fun to watch. The ticking crocodile was funny in the cartoon version. The way his eyes move when the clock inside it ticks, and the look of it's face whenever it sees Hook, classic. The pirate crew, brainless and careless. Where does Hook stand if there weren't any ship crews?

Not to forget Wendy Darling, the girl who became Peter and the Lost Boys' mother. Well, she's not my FAVOURITE character in Peter Pan, but I do envy her A LOT. She gets to live an adventure of a lifetime with her brothers in Neverland. She's the girl who Peter rescues xD. But what I think of her is, she's just a kid. Why is it that she's so desperate about "Love"? But still, I admire her personality and imagination. Her ability to tell a story so interestingly is beyond me.

And last but not least, Tinkerbell. She's this jealous fairy who's always with Peter. Kind of a sidekick? Maybe. She glows so fantastically. I used to love her dress, the green one. The sound of her flight, beautiful.

In this 2003 movie, I love it because of Jeremy Sumpter, the boy who portrayed Peter Pan. For a 13-14 year old kid that time, he was kinda hot, and cute at the same time =) The way he smiles, or rather smirk, is addictive. And the way he looked when Wendy gave him that "hidden kiss", he turned pink entirely, and the evil smirk of his is attractive. There are quite a number of his facial expressions that I love, like the time where he looked at Wendy and turned away, embarrassed, when Wendy saw him, and the time when Tinkerbell died after sacrificing herself to drink the poison which Peter almost drank, and the time Hook taunts Peter about Wendy forgetting him. It was shocking for me that the person who played Hook was Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter =D

Please watch this movie. It really is good. You can find it in YouTube, with 11 parts =)

No comments: