About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010?

Next week's the last week of school holiday, and also the last week for year 2010. *sighh*

As usual, I'm not ready to say goodbye. There was never a year I wanted to say goodbye to. This year's the worst. Saying goodbye means that I'm going for form 5 next year. Saying goodbye means that I'll be sitting for SPM next year. Saying goodbye means that my childhood, or in this case, "schoolhood" ends.

And it really seems that I DID NOT have a week to myself. I DID NOT have a free week this entire holiday. First, it was dance practices for the fan dance. Thinking back about it, I kinda hated it. I had to go back to school for almost everyday? and it was holidays already. After that, it was drama classes and practices for the 11th Dec Concert with 3rd KL Boys Brigade. The week after that was drama classes, where the teacher DID NOT show up the entire week, but I had to go to Saxon from Tuesday to Friday to teach the little kids. And the 18th Dec was the "Rehearsal" performance, which was kinda confusing and unorganized. This week was catching up to outings. I was sick on Monday. I went out with Nicole on Tuesday, since we haven't gone out for like a long long time. Later I'm going out with Quin, Em and Joyan to MID VALLEY again. Thursday I'm going to hunt for a violin case with Teacher Lily and Emily. Friday seems to be free FOR NOW.

Apparently, next week was supposed to be replacement classes for the drama class last week. Meaning, Tuesday to Friday, again. I really don't want. School is about to start, and I haven't revised in this whole holiday. I'm gonna have to use the whole week to start adjusting my sleeping hours, my schedule and such. As much as I love drama classes, I need to rest for at least 1 week.

And you know what? I hadn't got the chance to play DotA this whole holiday. Reasons?

1) I do not have the program.
2) I do not have Windows.
3) My brother won't install it in his laptop because the pendrive was full of virus.
4) There's no Mac Version of Garena.

And to top it all, I hadn't hung out with my fellow SMKBBSP-ians. I miss them so much. I miss their jokes. I miss they're kookiness. I miss my ex-classmates. I miss the way they back you up when some BITCH shows up.

To think of it now, a school hasn't the atmosphere of a school if there's no broken furniture in the classroom, or dirty surroundings. It isn't really a school if you're spending most of your time in class wiping off your sweat. It isn't really a school if the window isn't broken, or there isn't frequent electrical shortage. It isn't really a school if there are no school bells which everyone wish that it rings soon. I miss SMKBBSP. Transfer back? Not happening. It's just that I kinda hoped that I could take my SPM there. My wish before I even transfered to Cempaka. It already is freezing when you're taking PMR with no air-conds. I'm gonna turn into an icicle probably if I take it in Cempaka?

Not to say I hate Cempaka. It gave me a new experience. The activities were awesome, surroundings, atmosphere...

I just really, really hope that the people there, well, would stop stabbing people in the back. Stop calling everyone a bitch, or a fk-er.

Close one eye, open one eye. Make sense?

No comments: