About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Nov 28.

The farewell party for Vanessa Louis Ng and Jonathan Dominic Ng.


I can't believe they're in Australia now. It's like I'm still expecting to see them every Thursday and Friday. I miss them a lot. A LOT.

The farewell party was morning 10.30am to 2.30pm. We had to go orchestra in the afternoon and teacher Lily can't make it at night. So, no choice. Anyways. We practically just ate at the party. We ordered Dominos, which was insufficient for our big big stomachs, so we ordered McDonalds. After that, we watched a DVD I made for them, which made Vanessa bawl like a baby. It made me cry, too. Damn I miss them.

Orchestra that day was same-old, same-old. Nothing much to report about.

Okay, after orchestra.

We went to Mid Valley =) We rushed to GSC and bought tickets for a movie. Intentionally, we wanted to watch Megamind, but we didn't have enough time to take our dinner, so the choices were Hachiko or Skyline. Since Jo said her bro recommended Skyline, we bought tickets for it. Had dinner in Pasta Zanmai, which Jonathan repeatedly say SO DELICIOUS. It costs us RM95 for the dinner. I was broke after that. And so we bought snacks and went into the cinema. I bought corn in a cup but Jonathan ate most of it.

The movie started off nice. Exciting. It was about aliens. We knew we didn't choose the wrong movie because Jonathan sat up from his seat and had his eyes glued to the screen. But then, the ending was horrible. The girl just said "Jared?" and the whole movie ended. Everyone was like "Wha? It ended?" but Jonathan said it was awesome.

Went home not long after the movie. I miss them a lot. Did I mention that I miss them?


No comments: