About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

5 of my "Do-not-like"s

I seriously do NOT like people who pester you to comment on their posts, photos or links.

If you post something worthy to comment, then people will comment. It doesn't make you much more popular with spam comments which you request people to comment.

I seriously do NOT like people to go against the people you yourself hate.

Let's say that I hate you. It wouldn't be cool if I ask all my friends who know you turn against you, would it? If you hate me, that's between you and I. Why are you pulling people in to your business? What are you, 5? "I don't friend her, you don't friend her also if not I don't friend you too"?

I seriously do NOT like Japanese manga, anime or music.

I find that it's noise to my ears. The manga and anime are just..THE FACES ARE ALL THE SAME!! Where does originality stand? Does it not exist anymore? And what's with the clothes which covers less than half of your body? Anime and manga are comics and cartoons, which mainly attracts CHILDREN. I don't think it's the appropriate stuff for you to show children, eh?

I seriously do NOT like backstabbers.

Okay, I understand if you talk bad about your friend when you're in an argument or a fight. You were angry. You didn't think about their feelings. But to betray and backstab them on a normal day, where you talk and laugh with them? Totally uncool.

I seriously do NOT like people who litter.

Hello? There's something call RUBBISH BIN, where you THROW all your RUBBISH into that BIN. How are we gonna improve our country's hygiene level if everywhere is rubbish?



I'm just feeling random.

No comments: