About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fav 2010 moments =)

Lets see...

not in any particular order, just listing out what comes to my mind first.

  1. Bintulu Trip with PJPO.
  2. Bronze Expedition
  3. Gold Expedition
  4. Beauty and the Beast Production
  5. Melbourne trip =)
  6. The day UK students came to visit.
  7. PJPO concert in Bukit Jalil with Grace Notes choir.
  8. The time I recorded the Farewell video for Vanessa and Jonathan. (sad, but fun)
  9. Concert with 3rd KL Boys Brigade was not bad, either.
  10. Endless chats on Skype with Shuen, Qian Er, Lochy, ah Su and Amandy, Vincy, Galuoh and Win Lock.
  11. Cookies night.

My worst moments in 2010..

  1. The awkward emo-session in Bintulu.
  2. My neighbour's accident. (RIP)
  3. Knowing my brother had that "you-know-what"
  4. Bitch-fights.
  5. Leaving SMKBBSP.
  6. Went to MPYO with Shuen, Locky and Jo in a dress and found out the PJPO guys were there too.
  7. Growing fat >:(

Nothing else I guess?

2010 has been great to me. I hope that 2011 will be even better to me. I love you 2010.

No comments: