About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recalling 1,2,3..?

Oh yeah..2010..

An awesome year. It was a year full of new things, new friends, new experiences, and so.

Let's recall, shall we?

Okay.

This year was my first time transferring school. Ever. Since kindergarten. From SMKBBSP to Sri Cempaka. And yes, blah de blah blah..everything is new: uniforms, class schedule, school hours, activities, surroundings, friends..The one thing I'm sure I did now change was my school bag.

Now, let's talk about my school bag.

Deuter. I have been using it since STANDARD ONE. Mind you, it's STANDARD ONE, not FORM ONE. So, I've been using it for about almost 10 years? And before me was my dad using it, so lets add another half a year. I'm real proud of my schoolbag. Some people may think that I'm using some dirty old rug. Well, screw them. I don't think they have a schoolbag that lasted for 10 years. I bet they change bags at least once every 1-2 year.

Okay, back to topic.

I'm not gonna talk about Sri Cempaka. I've talk a lot about it in my previous posts. So now I'm gonna talk on my personal life =)

Nothing much has changed. I'm still single (hell, yeah~) and I'm still living in my old house with my family and going to Saxon and meet up with my Saxon peeps and go to orchestra and meet up with my gang in orchestra. I still go back to SMKBBSP for special events, like for instance, this year's Hari Kokurikulum (they called it Kari Keusahawan this year, nyeh), Interact Club's "Interact War" which was on the same day as scouts' Kem Keahlian. I still meet up with my friends from SMKBBSP once in a while (though we haven't gone out this holiday).

There are many emotions that gone through me this year. Like around January-February, I thought that my friends from SMKBBSP forgotten me. Around March, the disappointment I felt toward a certain person, but after than we had a better understanding of the situation. Around April, where I was really really stressed to be in the school orchestra for Beauty and the Beast, Around May-June, when I loved school so much because I wasn't in class for a single day that month. Around October-December, when there were bitch-fights around everywhere.

This was also the year which I went to cinemas more often than previous years. I watched 6 shows of Leehom movies, which were Little Big Soldier and Love In Disguise. I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows : Part 1 twice, once with Lochy and once with my brother. I watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief twice, too, once with Shaun, Sherman and Sheryl in Taiping and once with Ying Fang, Ying Fang's mom, Alex, Wuan Di, Yuen Sum, Chong Yann, Kean Huang, Jun Qiang and I forgot <:( sorry. Toy Story 3 was a twice also. I watched once with Nicole, Win Lock, Samuel and my bro and once with Lock See, Lock Sky, May Shuen, Joyan, Lochy and Young Pin. I also watched (not in any order) The Chronicles of Narnia : Voyage of the Dawn Treader with Lochy and May Shuen, Lovely Bones with Joyan, Lock See, Lochy, Chuny and Young Pin, Resident Evil (which I closed my eyes for more than half of the movie) with A LOT of people from Cempaka. Toy story 1 & 2 in 3D with the usual, Joyan, Lock See, Lochy, Shuen, Kyle...

It was also a frequent visit to MPYO. We went there 3 times this year, and the first time was a disaster for me. It was kinda my first time wearing a decent dress with Lock See, Joyan, May Shuen and Joe Kit, and high heels. I walked into the lobby and I saw THE WHOLE BUNCH OF BOYS FROM PJPO and I just PANICKED. I was literally panicking. I remember I kept pulling Joyan, asking (well, more like silent shouting) "WHY ARE THEY HERE?" Seriously, it almost gave me a heart attack. I didn't know anyone from school who were in MPYO that time. 2nd and 3rd time went smoother for me.

Let's not forget about the Bintulu Trip and Expeditions =)

Bintulu Trip. 19th-21st of March I think. More info, please refer to my archives.
Expeditions. I went for Bronze and Gold only. I was supposed to go for the Silver Diving, and I even paid for it, but then I was part of the production and I wasn't allowed to go because it was near to the performing dates. Had no choice but to get a refund. Bronze was to Cameron Highlands and Gold was to Mount Kinabalu. I did NOT reach the peak, total let-down. I kinda cried when I reach Laban Rata. Only Suwei knew I cried (or sounded like crying) that time.

2010 has been good to me. Is 2011 going to be better? No one knows, but I doubt it.

Okay now, very very sampat time. I'm listing down the celebrities I like this year xD

  • Wang Lee Hom (duh)
  • Josh Hutcherson
  • Jesse McCartney
  • Asher Book (not hot, but I love his voice)
  • Jeremy Sumpter
  • Ben Barnes
  • Skandar Keynes
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Tom Felton
  • Enrique Iglesias
  • Adam Lamberg (from Lizzie McGuire)
  • little Daniel Radcliffe
I think there's more, but I can't remember. It's just the male celebrities I listed out. Not all of them are super handsome, except Leehom, but I like their personality or the way the act.

That's all for now, will update soon, ciao.

No comments: