About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec 7



Emily came to Saxon.

Obviously, I was jumping with glee. Everyone can see the happiness in my eyes. She joined drama with us. That made me realize, how long it has been. It was 2 years since our last performance together, more than 2 years. Considering that we were always performing on the same stage, same time, 2 years is a long time. I saw her once last year, only for 2 hours. It didn't matter cause I was so happy when I saw her. It was a surprise. I remember I was practicing the drumset Phantom of the Opera because we were performing the next day. Suddenly someone came in and hugged me from the back. When I turned around, I screamed like I just saw a ghost. I burst into tears that very moment. And I remember teacher Lily closing the door whilst I was screaming =D

This year she was with us the WHOLE DAY. From drama, to orchestra rehearsal, to Mid Valley after dinner. We ate in a mamak outside MBS, just next to the BP house. Joyan said she never ate mamak before. WALAO. Okay, then we rehearse and rehearse, then Qian Er's parents dropped us off in Mid Valley (THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNTY UNCLE) and we went for dinner in Sushi Zanmai. After that, we sort of just window shopped and ate ate ate. Emily bought her DiGi Prepaid Card and Big Apple Donuts. Dad fetched Emily and Jo home after that.


The interesting thing is that Emily kept dancing in Mid Valley. She was like "I'm SO HAPPY" and jumped around the mall. And when we window shopped, she was all "I need to buy this" and we ask "Why?" and she'll say "Cause it's expensive in Australia" xD And we went to a gown shop in Gardens. That was seriously ... The base price was RM3,800. Haha. And the gowns were soooooooooooo "a-hem".

No comments: