About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Is there a janitor in here?

Hello =)

Long time no blog, I gotta sweep the dust off these posts =)

I have a lot to blog about in this post. I'll do a brief runthrough, then I'll explain the events in separate posts if I'm in the mood *evil laugh*.

Hmmm okay, lets see..When did I stop blogging....

Okay. Nov 18.

Nov 22 was Ca Mun's birthday dinner in Souled Out.

Nov 27 was the day we went for combined rehearsals with 3rd KL Boys Brigade in MBS Primary School Hall. It was my first time rehearsing with them and I was shocked to see SO MANY brass players.

Nov 28 was the farewell party for Vanessa and Jonathan. Went to Mid Valley for our first outing after orchestra. Watch Skyline, which was a total waste of time and money but it was nice going out with them. Ate Pasta Zanmai for dinner and Jonathan was so super duper cute.

Dec 1 was the Japanese exchange program in school. We were dancing fan dance for them.

Dec 6 was the day Emily came back to Malaysia.

Dec 7 was the day we started the drama class. Emily joined us. We went rehearsing in MBS again. Went to MID VALLEY AGAIN after orchestra with Emily and shopped till after dinner.

Dec 8 and 9 went to mid valley AGAIN

Dec 10 nothing much except attending drama class and sleeping for 5 hours.

Dec 11 was the day of An Evening of Christmas Music and Songs with 3rd KL Boys Brigade. I saw Wen Chung there.

Dec 12, which is today, was the Appreciation Lunch for the concert yesterday and Kang Tian's Wedding.

I'll expand the contents in separate posts =)

No comments: