About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's called APPRECIATING, people.

I bring my camera wherever I go. Well, at least when I have my bag, I'll bring my camera along.

I like to take candid shots of people. Candid shots mean you're capturing the REAL moment. That's what we really look like to other people, what emotion we bring, what feelings we have. Because of all the photos I took, it totals up to 80+gb of photo memory in my computer.

Thus, I have 100+ albums in my Facebook.

Sorry if I'm being mean here but I really dislike people who save my photo uploaded in the internet and then post it up on their page without giving any credits.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'd really really appreciate it if you just copy paste the credits into the photo or album caption, alright?

No comments: