About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

An Evening of Chirstmas Music and Songs

The title says it all. 'Twas an evening of christmas music and songs =)

According to the Emcee of the night, he said this was the first time for a combination of marching brass band with symphonic orchestra.

I guess it was, too. PJPO combined with the 3rd Kuala Lumpur Boys Brigade for this "historical" moment in Titiwangsa Indoor Stadium.

Of course, we percussionists had to go early to move the instruments into the lorry. We all got up before 6.01am I think. Well, I got up at 6am. Reached Tan Yew Lai at 7am and packed and moved everything by 7.30am. We were the first to reach the stadium, too, and we unpacked and unloaded the instruments. Double Bassists were with us, and special thanks to the rest who helped out.

We didn't design the Theory Of Lame shirt as planned. I guess we all just forgotten or didn't care. Lochy and Qian Er didn't mention about this too. So, let it be?

We met one of the percussionist , Justin, from the BB when Qian Er and I were teaching Joyan how to crash a cymbal outside the stadium. He was helping us helping Jo how to crash the cymbals. Geoffrey was there, too, but he didn't help much =P All he did was just laughing and joking there. Maybe he was helping to ease the mood? But it made Jo unable to concentrate.

We ate lunch like beggars =) there were no tables or chairs, so we GIRLS walked straight to an empty space and just sat down ON THE FLOOR and ate. Some of the BOYS sat on a ladder lying on the floor. Pffft. Oh and I saw Wen Chung on the way back from eating lunch =D Had absolutely no idea he would be there. He was playing the flute for the 4th Kuala Lumpur Boys Brigade I think. I forgot he was in 2nd or 4th.

Okay, and so after the lunch was our first performance of the day. 3pm. The stadium was practically empty during our first performance. Like, seriously. It didn't seem like a performance at all. I almost fell asleep before we started playing.

After the first performance, we went to the Titiwangsa Park to PLAY. It was so long since I went there with Saxon. 5-6 years already. We took a lot of photos, and we kinda made the people there angry I think, cause a whole bunch of us were shouting in Chinese and making a lot of noise. We didn't make any racial comments or anything, mind you.

When we had our fun, we went back for our dinner. We were really late, and so the food were almost all gone. *sigh* Just pretend we were on diet. Played Chor Dai Di after dinner before the show started. The audience for the 7.30pm show was better than the one on 3pm. Heh.

It wasn't as fun as the previous performances, though. I love performing in Bukit Jalil a lot. So far, 3 performances in Bukit Jalil was awesome.

2 comments:

Zhen Yuan Gary said...

cool. "Theory of Lame" shirt.
and girl plays chor dai di -.-"

Cheng Mun said...

errr...you are..?