About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing special

Another Friday, another TGI Friday...

And of course, the last period was always the "highest" time in class. Everyone just starts joking around and laughing uncontrollably.

After school was chinese drums, and after all these trainings, I still feel really really REALLY weird being the oldest one, I mean in newcomers. Everyone around me is either primary school students or form 1, I think. It is a bit "rugi" that I joined Cempaka in form 4, because then I dont have the time to try the activties. =(

BUT I don't regret joining SMKBBSP since form 1, because then I won't have the chance to meet such amazing funny friends from 3H, who gave me an unforgettable LAST year in the school. Love them and miss them, and I plan on seeing them very very very SOON!!

And this doesn't mean that I don't like my new school. The activities are awesome, as I said, but things there are more complicated. Academic, Co-curricular or social, it's much more complicated than the 9 years of schooling years I had.

Thereforek, Conclusion : I don't know what I'm thinking

No comments: