About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Come on!!!

Oh come on la guys, update your blogs!! I wanna know what's happening after I transferred!!

Wow, today's formal assembly was so darned damn cool! I think I'm making a big deal out of a tiny thing, but this really made my jaw open. What a cool way to introduce all the clubs and societies in school! Especially the Chinese Drums! I feel like jumping out and do a Y-E-N-G style! I saw Xiong playing the drums, and NOW I only know that he's all grown up already xD! *tears in my eyes* Time passes so fast..

Okay, another amazing performance was the violin and piano recital by Sebastian See-*something* from UK, I think, and on the piano was Lee Yin Hwa (If I'm not mistaken) from Ipoh. Awesome!! I can't believe that I can watch these performances in SCHOOL! Usually I need to buy tickets to watch this kind of show, but THIS in a formal assembly? That's really just too much...Holla!! Today's also my first practice in the Chinese Drum. Feels like playing a timpani, but it's much different from it.

So...gotta be tough, gotta be strong. For what..? I don't know. Just to go through life maybe? How? This type of "strong" can't be trained by lifting weights or jogging or whatever, it needs to be from the heart. I think that my heart is weak, not in the heart problems weak, but in a emotionally weak status. Can I cry for help, now..?

No comments: