About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday~

It's the 3rd of January today, which means it's Ying Fang's and Nick's Birthday!

Happy sweet sixteen to you two, but too bad in Malaysia you can't drive at age 16. If you guys can drive, you must remember to come pick me up and go yumcha!

School's gonna start tomorrow. Must be like form 1 again, where you don't know where's everything, and what to do.

But, really, thank goodness to Facebook! I've met some friends even before the school started. At least now I'm not that nervous anymore..Thanks everyone~

I know it's just been a while, but I miss 3H-ians very much. We gotta go lepak sometimes!!

No comments: