About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I feel like I need to cry.

I feel like I need to cry.

In all my school years, I've never went to school so early and came back so late. I usually reach home around 5pm, then after rest and bath, I need to get on with my homework. I've been tired everyday, maybe I'm just not used to this new school life. I'm worried that I can't adapt to this new school life. What if I really can't? I mean, if I really can't do it, how can I live through this and next year?

Ok, fine. School seemed FUN last week, but now I'm keep having the feeling that I will go back to SMKBBSP later in the year. I keep thinking that this is just temporary. Why? I don't know why! I want to stay in this school and I want to go back to my friends in SMKBBSP. I hate having mixed emotions.

Actually, school is really REALLY different from last year. Last year, in class, I'm always folding my sleeves up high because it's so damned hot and sweat never stops dripping down my face whereas this year, I'm shivering from the classroom air-conds. Last year, after prefect duties during the morning assembly, I always hope that my chair isn't missing, because if it is I need to go class by class to find extra chairs. This year what I need to find is the classrooms. I still don't know where is which classroom, so I just follow along the bunch, and luckily there's Suwei with me to guide me. So many other things. Oh and the basketball club in SMKBBSP, girls never have the chance to play and in Sri Cempaka, the training is really tiring~

The facilities are of course better than SMKBBSP. But what I really wished is that my friends would transfer with me. Sounds like just a pipe dream, I know. I wonder when will I see my ex-classmates again..?

No comments: