About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another week is over!!

And again, I SURVIVED!!

I got my iPod Touch today!!! I've been waiting for the stock to come and now it's finally here! But I'm a little disappointed at Mac because they said they were going to call me if the stock's ready, but in the end we were the one who called them up.

It sure feels different to be in the same school with Xiong. I mean, I still treat him like a 5 years old, and I don't want him to every grow up. I can never get tired of the silly words he came up and the silly attack/dance moves he made. Without him in a vacation is like without sun in that vacation. I remember last time his english was so broken, when he talks in english we would all laugh. There was this "I no battery oledi. Need drink coca-cola recharge" and "Zheng Fu Guo Jia!" and this "Aunty ge PI ah". He was so damn cute!!

But now, I'm in the same SECONDARY school with him, and I couldn't believe how time passes so fast! I still think Nelson is the fat chubby little kid that was accident-prone. Recalling back the times where we went to Phuket together and ran around in the beach and played some games that we now wouldn't be caught dead playing, I really miss that time. No worries about future, no worries about education and just have fun.

I still like hugging both Xiong and Nelson! They feel so nice to hug!! Don't run away when I try to hug you, or you'll be sorry xD

No comments: