About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I survived!!

First week in school, NEW school...I SURVIVED!!

Actually it was quite cool, and I really do mean COOL, because I'm not used to being in a classroom with air-conds. I don't remember sweating in school now, but I do miss the hot, stuffed classroom in SMKBBSP. That's why I always choose to sit beside the window, where I can breathe fresh air and feel the wind blow.

School's fun, actually. Met a lot of new friends, and they were really very friendly. Although I'm new there, but I could really feel that we are a unit. I mean, compare to the discipline in SMKBBSP, of course Cempaka is much much better, and the environment too, and of course, you can't compare the food. I know, SMKBBSP's food is cheaper, but it isn't that clean. I remember eating the whole plate of Nasi Lemak and found a strand of hair buried under the sambal. I remember eating Pattaya Fried Rice and found half of the egg shell cooked in the egg. So far in Cempaka I haven't encounter these problems, thank goodness.

I miss my friends. In fact, I don't know whether my brain is working right or not, because I see so many students in cempaka who looks like my friends in Kwong Hon and SMKBBSP. There's a prefect there who looks exactly like Choon Kiat from Kwong Hon, a girl taking the same van as me who looks exactly like Zhi Jing from SMKBBSP, another prefect who looks like Jun Men from SMKBBSP and Loong Hui from Kwong Hon mixed together, and more. Is it a coincidence? Or is it some kind of message?

Add maths is killing me now. I missed two classes of add maths because of the orientation for new students. I have no idea what to do in add maths and chemistry, and now I am so so so so thankful that my brother can teach me for the time being. It's just so complicated? Why can't things in life be a bit more simpler? Simple is always the best, no matter what. Well, at least for me.

I didn't think that SMKBBSP would change so much after I transferred. My friends are now complaining on the new rules that the new principal set, which I think it's a bit sexist. I mean, why must girls stand behind boys during assembly? Boys are taller, and they're BIG. They could just easily block the view of any girl. It's SEXIST, I tell you, SEXIST!

And now I apologize to my friends for not being on MSN as much as I do last year. I miss not having homework xD. I reach home about 5pm then I need to get on with my homework or I won't be able to get any sleep that night. So now I will mostly online during weekends and holidays. Don't miss me so much *perasan* xD.

It's late, and my homework is not finished yet. Luckily it's a weekend, so I can get more rest. I'm off to dreamland now, hoping to dream of beautiful rainbows and flowers and Leehom standing there waiting for me. I feel so random now. I feel so lame now. Whooots..

No comments: