About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ORCHESTRA!!

First orchestra practice of the year. Interesting~

Jo Yan joined this year. She's playing in the second violin. I wonder if I can continue to stay in the 2nd violin section in Junior..? Mr.Chan changed me, Loch Yeen and Wenkai to 1st violin. Tough, but when I practice, it sounds more like a song.

Percussion, damned disappointed in Poh Wen and Yin Hang. Why must they quit? It hasn't been even a year that they joined the orchestra. I've teach them almost everything I know, and now they've quit? I was so looking forward in the Bintulu trip with them! Imagining playing around on the plane, playing cards in the hotel room..and now..POOF~ I wish Emily could join us. It would of course be a lot more fun with her witty silly attitude around. And if Jeremy could come too, wow, we don't have to sleep anymore.

Phfft. Whatever now. First day in orchestra was quite kelam-kabut. Need to find all the music scores again, and need to squeeze through the violins and the winds section to get to the percussion section. But it was fun, though. It was Tjia Hwei and Kyle Yi's birthday too, what a coincidence!

Ish~ gotta continue my homework

No comments: