About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, January 18, 2010

FREE FOOD!!

17th of Jan 2010....Free Dinner xD

It's the Annual/Celebration Dinner for PJPO. Joining us were the Grace Note members who were the choir for the Bukit Jalil concert last year. You know how was the dinner? F-U-N!

We went there straight after orchestra, and I did my Chemistry homework the second the orchestra ended. I was sitting on the floor, all alone, doing that Chemistry homework and bursting my brain, while the others practice the songs. But I still couldn't manage to finish it, because of my not paying attention in class. In the end I ask Lock See's help in Kang Tian's car on the way to Bukit Jalil.

Some friends FFK-ed us, May Shuen, Yin Hang, Poh Wen, Nicholas and Geoffrey. I don't exactly know why they were not there, but...the dinner must go on. Of course, our table was mostly percussionists, with Nicholas CHOO who we met just that day, and (teacher) Jamie and her brother, Ken. Only two boys, too bad. The two "Kichi meows" were so "gentlemen" and giving each other piles of food, especially the Fried Rice. It wasn't bowls of rice, instead it was mountains of rice. But they managed to eat finish it. Well, they should, they're so skinny!!

And of course, we have the lucky draw. This year's lucky draw was different than last year, because this year if you were the "lucky" one, you need to answer a question about the members in the orchestra, THEN you only get your present. Harsh, I know. I wasn't the "lucky" one as I was last year. In fact, I don't know where my lucky draw present went.

The dinner ended around 1opm, after the last lucky draw. The last lucky draw was interesting. It was arm wrestling with a random person. Ms Lai was the "lucky" one and she asked Tjia Hwei to represent her. Tjia Hwei, of course, won the arm-wrestle. After that. PHOOOOSH..Everyone went home.

I was so damn damn damn damn full that day, I felt like my tummy was gonna burst.

No comments: