About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st post in 2010!

Another new year begins! Time passed really fast, and I can't believe my blog is already 2 years old! But it's still "inexperienced"...

Okay, so this is my first post in 2010! I'm not actually ready to welcome this new decade, because I had so much fun in 2009, I just can't bear to leave it behind! Most of my friends went to countdown for the new year, but what I'm counting down is for the school reopen. I'm not ready to go to school yet! How can I be? I have no clues AT ALL what I should do. I'm not ready to "Kiss Goodbye" to 2009!!

I mean, how I wish that I'm retaking my PMR now! It seemed like a disaster waiting to happen then, but now it seems like it was just an ordinary exam which is a hundred times more fun! I still remember the last minute studies we did in the school canteen and in LaoJieFang which I ate lunch with Chui Kien there just before the Science Paper 2.

Besides that, last year was also my first morning session in SMKBBSP. It was much MUCH better than afternoon session where the poor students had to stand under the sun for the daily assembly! Whenever we walk out after school, I see those students, squinting their eyes to see because of the hot sun, and sweat dripping down their faces, their uniforms..Trust me, it really is disturbing to study in class while your whole body is sticky with sweat, especially for perfects!

All my ex-classmates really thought that 3H was the best class. We are the first class, and although we're not as smart as the previous 3H-ians, but we are damn sure that no previous 3H-ians can compare with our class's atmosphere. Well, the first few months, the boys and girls in class don't really mix together. The class was separated into Girls and Boys section. The left was the girls whereas the right was the boys. But just a couple of months before PMR, we started to just mix together when the teacher wasn't around.

1 thing I love most of our class is that we have each others back. When I'm in trouble or in a dilemma, I can always count on my friends Ying Fang, Mindy and Yi Pei to help me find a solution to solve it. The one that can always act crazy with me was Ying Fang. Whenever I started to go crazy, she would, too. In the end Yi Pei and Mindy who was sitting behind would just smack their heads and laugh.

I'm not sure which class I'm assigned to next year. I just know that I'm successful to get into Science. I'm really nervous. I'm not good in meeting new friends, but I hope I do..

And again~ new year, new school, new class, new life, and a new start (no New Moon xD)..


2009, I'll miss you a lot and IF I ever create a time-machine, first thing I do is go back in time to see Emily xD and then come to you......

No comments: