About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Prefect Annual Dinner 2009

On 31st of October, 2009, the prefects of SMK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling finally can take a break and go crazy in Sri Petaling Hotel, level 1 Ballroom. It is the Prefect Annual Dinner..

Last year, when I was in the afternoon session, our "Party" was just sitting around in the so-called "Hall" and eat eat eat. Then we went back to class to study. That was just it. But two years ago, when I was in form 1, We had our party in Sri Petaling Hotel too, but it was the 2nd floor Ballroom which was smaller than our school's so-called "Hall". So, I'm pretty glad that this year, my first and last year of morning session in SMK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, the prefects' annual dinner could be held in a bigger, better ballroom, along with the afternoon session prefects.

5.45pm, I was the first to arrive in the Hotel. I know, unbelievable for a person who's always late like me. Not long after I arrived, Wei Lun arrived and followed by 2 afternoon session prefects and then Sze Yin and her brother. Soon, most of the performers and AJKs of the dinner arrived. By 6 pm we went up to the ballroom to get it ready. Sudden;y, I found out that I lost my camera. I went frantic looking for it, climbing up and down the stairs, searching everywhere I've been: Toilet, Ballroom, Lobby, Carpark...Then I decided to give up for the time being and finish the wordings of "COUNTRY STYLE". When I placed it on the floor, the two Ts fell behind the stage and it was nailed to the wall. We tried to get it out but we couldn't see where it fell. So, I ran to the nearest stationary shop, You Lin, by myself and bought the pen, black card and scissors.

I was furious on my way there, thinking of the bad luck I had. But then something cheered me up when I reached the store. The handphone of a worker there rang. My eyes turned towards that direction and couldn't stop smiling in my heart. The ringtone was "你就是 Everything,就这个原因,让我勇敢面对这个世界"! Yes, it is Everything by Lee Hom. And the best thing was, his phone rang twice!! I wished that one of my friends followed me, because then I could release all my "high-ness" to my friend instead of keeping it in my heart for the whole time. It didn't felt good, I'll tell you that.

After I bought the card and everything, I ran back to the hotel and started making the two Ts and a L. I dropped the L in dad's car. Wee Kei wondered will Puan Tan come up and help us, but Wen Lee and I said no, instead she'll either scold us or rush us. After we said that, Puan Tan really rushed us. Man, we could be psychics! After few moments, we finally finished the wordings and started to enjoy everthing.

All of my friends had arrived by then. Grace came with her mom! Tuck Koon went out and see after I told him, then the guys followed behind. But then Grace walked in as they were walking out, frighthening the daylights out of them. We hung around talking and taking photos then went back our seats, but then called out to invite the principal in. We popped the party poppers when the principal arrived, making it a somewhat "Grand" entrance. After that we went back to our places and the Dinner officially started.

It started off with speeches given by our Head Prefect of 2009, Nicole Sim. Then Puan Tan, our teache advisor and then the Principal. Actually, when the teachers gave speeches, nobody actually cared. Everyone just started yakking away, so did we. I hate the way the principal speaks. She sounds like speaking to a group of old folks. She speaks at a slow pace, making us all feel annoyed. After the speeches, we started the real DINNER.

I couldn't eat too much, cause I was going to dance later. I spent much more time in table 11 than table 4, where Sue Yee, Wee Kei and I were supposed to be seated. After the singing and the dancing by other performers, we were on. To be frank, I think we did OK. Not good, but not too bad. But all it matters is that we had fun. Right after our dance, Jun Yeong was up. He sang Lady Gaga's Just Dance and Paparazzi. Omg, everyone enjoyed it so so so so much! He was great! Tuck Koon got on stage while he was singing Paparazzi to ask for his autograph. In return, Jun Yeong just drew a line on the paper.

After the performances and the lucky draw (I didn't win anything =C), it was time for the games. Edd Mund and Jia Jing hosted. The game was funny, and they were funny too. There was one part that Wen Lee was asked to sing a kiddy song while acting cute. She couldn't do it, so the crowd and the hosts asked Wen Chung, who was also chosen to play the game, to accompany her. Wow! Such a cute couple. Wen Chung did most of the singing and dancing. Wen Lee couldn't stop laughing. Then there was also a part, where Tuck Koon lost and had to receive his punishment. He was ask to call out another friend to help him with this punishment, and so he chose Boon Cheong. Then we all found out that they must eat the biscuit together, without using hands, just the mouth. Tuck Koon on one side, Boon Cheong on the other. They must eat finish the biscuit. It was so damned Homosexual!!

After the games it was certificate giving time. We were all getting ready to push Boon Cheong up the stage if he wins the Best-dressed award. Our whole table 4 and 11 voted for Boon Cheong for his "Hawaiian Adventure" style, except Zhan Sheng. He voted Jonathan, who REALLY dressed up well. But, much to our disappointment, Boon Cheong and Grace didn't win, Spellman did. We could see how relieved he was because before it was annouced, his faced changed into a different color, the color that represented NERVOUS.

After that, the Dinner officially ended. It was photo shooting time. We took many photos, mostly on Boon Cheong. The boys shoved the pacifier into his mouth and treated him like a baby. We laughed so hard, we could nearly stand up straight! Then we took 3H prefect photos, but Grace went home already. The morning session prefects also had a big group photo. After that, a few more photo shootings and then I called my mom to pick me up.

When Sue Yee and I walked down to the lobby, our former Juniors havent't left, so we took photos with them as well. We took it in a special "Timer" way. I enjoyed this evening so much!

No comments: