About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

LOKE(look)! It's a wonderful day!

Friday 30th Oct 2009

Today had the best games which was organized by the school so far. It was organize by Mr. Loke. A few of us moaned when we were told to gather in the library, because yesterday the games we played in there were S.T.U.P.I.D. En. Tablib's games were just about balloons. If you can blow the balloon till it pops in 10 seconds, aren't you suppose to be the winner? But nooo~ You pop the balloon, then go back to your place and watch other people do it. Then, 3 students blow the balloon but the ballloon must pop in the same time. Who wins, who loses, nobody cares, because there's no reward nor punishment.

So, back to Mr.Loke's game. It started off with "Bingo". This "Bingo" isn't like the usual Bingo we played. There's no numbers or anything, just a few words and Name and Signature. The words were "I have a facebook", "I can swim", "I can roll my tongue" blablabla.. And we were suppose to find people who suits the statement and sign it. Then there was a game, where everyone was given stickers and was asked to stick it on our friends. But on one condition, when you stick, you must give a compliment. The usually quiet library became a night market. I got stickers all over my face, and Chui Kien and Ying Fang and Mindy and Yi Pei kept sticking on me. In the end, I won that game, but in an unfair way. I got a BMW hat.

Then there was a "Pop Quiz". Each group of 12 must answer all questions before the balloon pops. Our group won as well. After that we were given eggs and newspapers and straws and stellophone tapes and a nylon string. The game was to wrap the eggs with the things given, then throw it from te third storey. Whoever's egg did not crack, that was the winner. We also had to do an advertisement for our egg. Blur, Alex, Yen Jon and Kean Huang sang "Oh Oh Oh Telur Kampung~", and our group has a remix of "We will rock you" and Barney's "I love you". It goes like this.

Egg will, Egg will rock you,
Egg will, Egg will rock you,
STOP!
I love egg, egg love me,
We are happy egg family,
When the Chicken comes,
Kok kok kok,
from day to night,
Then the egg will come out right~

I know, it ryhmes! But our eggs cracked. The only egg that didn't crack was Hui Xin's. We had the most fun. Looking at everyone's performance, eggs and all. It was also nice to see Blur, Alex, Kean Huang to shake their butts! What a scene! But the day went bored after that. We had to go to the library again and do crosswords. Ugh~

But still, bottom line here, today's games were the best, and it was organized by another LOKE. HAHAHA

1 comment:

AlexTay said...

Yen Jong didn't even come to school that day...How he dance with us???