About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Don't Know What To Say

Too many blog posts, maybe it's not a good thing.

Why? Because now I always don't know what to write about, so, I'll just write random things that come to mind.

On Tuesday, 3rd of Nov 2009, En. Talib our counselor gave us the "Art Therapy". I don't think art therapy works that way. I mean, he wants us to draw a house. We're around our friends, surely we'll draw something weird and funny just for entertainment. How can it prove what we feel if we draw it purposely like that? Isn't art therapy suppose to be done alone, in a quiet place? Just like Ms.Pyen gave us. She locked us in a room (along with her) and asked everyone to draw anything we want. We can't talk and can't show anyone our drawings. Then there was soft background music. A few of us cried while drawing. Isn't that more, I don't know, accurate?

Then, on Wednesday, 4th of Nov 2009, we went to Mid Valley. The girls were ONLY Ying Fang, Yi Pei and I. The boys, there were too many, so I didn't count. My mom fetched us girls and Alex to and fro. We bought the movie tickets first thing we reached Mid Valley. 9 of us watched Poker King while the others watched MJ's This Is It. Then we went for Makan. We ate at the Food Junction. Then, I noticed that the Assam Laksa there is not bad, and cheaper compared to Madam Kwan's. After that we went for a little window shopping. Yi Pei was the only one who bought something for herself. Some "Private" things. Ying Fang went to the Jusco toys section to look for a present for her brother's birthday, but then was caught by Blur and Alex. We ate Kwan Lin Gou and Bing Tong Hu Lou after that, and I brought Yi Pei and Ying Fang to see the wallpaper of Lee Hom in the Celcom store. That's a store that I always visit eventhough I'm not a Celcom user. Just seeing his picture makes me smile. I know, I'm really obsessed. Sorry~

After that we went and bought popcorn and drinks for the movie. Before the movie started, there were a few movie trailers. I hoped and wished very very hard that 大兵小将's Trailer will show, but, tough luck. Oh well, I will try my luck again when I watch 2012 and New Moon. Poker King was quite funny, and not those kind of stupid movies that are suppose to be funny. Yi Pei was hilarious, she kept asking questions throughout the movie and I hushed her more than 3 times. After the movie, we went home straight away, because I had violin and piano classes, and Ying Fang, Yi Pei and Alex had no transportation home, so they hitched my ride along.

Today, 5th of Nov 2009, quite a boring day actually. We tried to play poker in class, and we used another deck of cards as our "Chips". But, halfway through the game, the boys had to leave cause Pn. Bahiah summoned them to help out. Then we just played Uno and Chor Dai Di. Then when the boys showed up again, Pn. Lam wanted to see us. We just spent the whole day in Pn. Lam's office, helping her and chatting. That's all. When I got home, I used the computer for a while and then went to lie down on the sofa. Before I knew it, I was asleep. Hey, I didn't get much sleep last night. Can't blame me for being tired! I slept from 2 p.m till 6.30 p.m. Hehe.

2 more weeks, and you're back in Malaysia. I just can't wait for you. I'm booking the whole 2 weeks you're here for you. We're gonna go lepak till we drop, talk till our throats croak, and have fun till we're done for. I can't wait and there's just so many things I need to tell you.

But, have you ever had a dilemma that you have 2 different wishes, and if you wish for this, you won't have that and if you wish for that, you won't have this? Well, that's what I'm going through now. I wish that time passes fast until Emily comes back, which is on 17th Nov 09. But, in the meantime, I wish that time passes slow because I want to enjoy the carefree life of after PMR. School's a playground for us "5 year olds". Then, I wish that the orchestra performances will come faster, which is on 29th Nov 09, but then again, I wish that the 2 weeks time that I will spend with Emily will go by slowly and she leaves on 27th of Nov 09. What kind of problem is this? I can't even make up what on earth I want to wish for. Well, as they say, "Be careful of what you wish for, it just might come true".

No comments: