About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, November 23, 2009

MY BBQ!!!!

13th of November 2009, I had a BBQ Party at my house. Yeah. I think there was 15 friends and a teacher who came. Let me list it all out.

Girls
Ying Fang, Fang Yi, Wen Lee, Mindy, Yi Pei, Wee Kei, Sue Yee and MEEEEEE.

Boys
Alex, Wen Chung, Boon Cheong, Chee Keen, Jun Qiang, Wuan Di, Cher Fong and Hiap Shang.

Teacher
Pn. Lam (our school counselor) along with her 2 children, Lee Yuan and Lee Jie.

I received quite a lot of presents, even though THIS wasn't a birthday party nor Christmas Party. I still say the presents were unnecessary. But, I love it very much. Thanks guys.

Ying Fang was the first to come. Since I was sick and was absent from school, I had my brother pick her up from school at 12.30 noon and we went to the nearest McD drive-thru to get our lunch. After that she just came to my house, bathe and ate lunch, and then played computer and with my cousin's Chihuahua, Marcel, the whole time. It was then she gave me a scrapbook made by her, Yi Pei, Mindy and Alex. It was totally awesome and it was full of love! With the memories I've had with them all recorded down inside, and photos, let's not forget the photos. Mindy edited it so nicely and Pui Wey, thanks a lot for you printer ink. The scrapbook cover was two pictures of me and and another two pictures of Lee Hom. It looked like wedding photo albums, which made me shriek. Everyone came with a touching essay, and Ying Fang recorded down all the birthday dates of the students in 3H, except for someone. Ying Fang, you naughty girl haha. Then there was a page, which wrote the few words that I always say, for example: Waliao!, 妈的!, 我来了!, 帮我霸位!, 我的电话号码是 016-5487210 (in hokkien), Vagina, Anus. It was so darned hilarious! If you were wondering why I said Vagina and Anus, it's just because it was a replacement for the bad words, SH and Arsehole. Hehe, they're scientific names and if I use this on those people who did not pay attention in Science, they won't know what I'm talking about. In the scrapbook, they also wrote how they met me, and how we became best friends. This was the perfect "goodbye" present!

Wen Lee and Wee Kei gave me a necklace. It was beautiful! It was a long-shaped swirl with a blue crystal in the middle. I will wear it whenever I have the chance! Fang Yi gave me a Pisces hand phone chain. It was pretty awesome, but I won't put it on my phone. Sorry, but the chains that I put on my phone always get lost no matter what, so I won't risk it with this present. I will keep it safe in my room, in a place where I can always see it. Pn. Lam on the other hand, gave me a notebook and pen, with a special message inside it. Thanks!!

And the boys! OMG I never expected that from them! I was told that 12 of the boys had pooled their money and bought me this super present! When I was about to go to bed, I slept on a hard surface. It was my pillow, yeah, but it was hard. Then when I checked, IT WAS A PRESENT FROM THEM!! What a surprise! I opened and opened and opened the present. It was wrapped in 32 sheets of newspaper and wrapping paper, and with every newspaper wrapped, there was a message each. It was funny reading those, like "Shit my hand all black how to play Dota?". And all the while they were asking me to open carefully, so I thought that the newspapers had Lee Hom on it, but no such luck. Well, to give face to my friend, Jun Qiang, I hereby thank you for wrapping the present in such creative way. Haha. The present, finally, was a Lee Hom disc! It wasn't one of his albums, but it was a disc that had most of Lee Hom's early songs. It was cool and so thoughtful of them to find that CD. I love it, from the bottom of my heart.

The BBQ started at about 7.30pm, and the food in the BBQ were my aunt's MeeHoon and Curry Chicken, BBQ-ed chicken wings, sausages, corns and sweet potatoes. My mom also ordered pizzas from Dominoes. My parents enjoyed so much seeing my friends munching those food, especially Boon Cheong. My parents are "special". They love seeing people eat. So, they liked Boon Cheong very much. Haha weird. He had so many rounds, even after we all ate finished, he's still out getting more. That Jun Qiang is also the same story. When the BBQ was almost ending, he ate finish the last 6 sausages, non-stop. For a skinny dude like him, he sure eats a lot! Then we made fun of Wen Lee and Wen Chung. When they came in, I played the Wedding's March on my piano, which made them running for their lives. Then later, Ying Fang, Yi Pei, Alex, Boon Cheong and Jun Qiang wanted to learn the song. So I started teaching them, but failed. Haha I'm not that a good teacher.

After that the girls went to my room to observe my Lee Hom collection. For those that never came to my room before, they were shocked. Not long after, Sue Yee came and met us in my room. That was the first time she came into my room and since she is a Lee Hom fan too, she totally enjoyed it. Then the boys came up to see my collection too, and they were all (O.O). Eyes and mouth widened. The boys tried to push Wuan Di into my room cause Mindy was inside. After much struggling, they failed. SISSIES!!

Then my cousin brought his Nintendo Wii for us to play. We only played the Wii Sports. Haha, the running game and swimming game was sure funny! Then the boys played Ping Pong, Tennis and Archery. We've competed with each other, and Sue Yee was making sure that the girls win once in a while. Mindy was terrified of Marcel and the boys kept carrying it to her. Wen Lee who was actually scared of dogs, finally dared to pat and touch the dog. So cute... Marcel was more of the main host there, Alex is actually very gentle to it. Haha.

The most interesting part was that when Mindy was leaving, Wuan Di finally had the guts to shout out "BYE BYE MINDY!" one last time, which got everyone "OOOOOOOO-ed" including my family members. Now if I speak of Wuan Di and they ask who is that, I'll just have to say "Bye bye Mindy" and they will know. This was also the day I found out Boon Cheong can speak Hokkien. My aunt was speaking Hokkien to Ying Fang cause she's from Pinang and my family speaks Pinang Hokkien. Then when my aunt was talking to Pn. Lam with Hokkien, Boon Cheong suddenly popped in and asked, You're all Hokkiens? My aunt then answer Yeah La! Then he said Me Too and my aunt just started talking Hokkien to him. Weird haha.

Ying Fang's mother was funny too. She asked her to get ready because she's about to reach in 5 minutes, and Ying Fang wore her shoes, and took her bag and waited for her outside. 5 minutes turned into 30 minutes. Poor Ying Fang haha.

The party officially ended in 12 am. The last 2 people were Chee Keen and Boon Cheong. It was lucky that my cousin's maid was here helping to clean, so my parents can actually relax and eat. It was a memorable day and I am ABSOLUTE sure that next year when I transfer, there's nobody who can replace you guys. You're the Best!!

No comments: