About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Kota Kinabalu Trip

On 7th to 10th of November 2009, My family and I went to Kota Kinabalu together. "My Family" includes my father, mother, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin and cousin-in-law. This was our first trip together. For so many years I've been to holidays, it's been only my family of four and friends. Sometimes along with my aunt and uncle. But this trip, this trip to Kota Kinabalu is a first to travel with my cousin.

The trip was okay, but quite boring to me. We ate the most there, and we just went to the Crocker Range and Kundasang, both places that I've read in my Geography text book. The cool air was refreshing and the residents there had at least two big water tanks. Maybe they were getting ready for drought? And the people there had no electricity. The electric cables didn't reach that area. And most disgusting of all, there were so many different types of insect that I have never seen in my entire 15 years of life..

I admit, this trip isn't the best trip I've had (Sorry dad..), but it's still okay. Good experience, that's all I can say.

But!! There's one thing I enjoyed the most on the first night. WE WENT TO A PUB! Yeah, okay, I admit again that I love to drink beer. Well, beer is a "YUM~" but it is "ugh.." to our health. So I just drink on special occasions. I drank one and a half mug of Tiger Beer, then started itching. Then my family started saying that my systems can only accept expensive German beer. That's fine with me, because I prefer Paulaner and Leffe. Then the boss at the pub, who started being friends with my family and my cousin's friend because he's from Taiping and my aunt, uncle and cousin are from Taiping also, introduced me a shot. Tina Corlada (not sure with the spelling). It was just a tiny cup, but the alchohol percentage was higher than normal beer, I think. And boy, was it ever Yummy~ It was ice-blended, and coconut-flavoured. I drank it in less than 5 mins. Then the boss saw my empty cup, and gave me another shot, same but Strawberry-flavoured. Now THIS was Yummier. Can't believe how much I enjoyed it. My brother ordered a shot, too, but after all of us had finished our drinks, there's still half left of his shot. My brother was never the kind to smoke, drink or gamble. I don't smoke, either, but after PMR, I've been always gambling in class. Well, not with real money. The night after the pub, I went back the hotel and went to bed straight after cleaning up. I wasn't drunk, but just High.

We came back on the 10th, which was a Tuesday, while my cousin and his wife went back a day earlier.Finally a family photo of all of us..

No comments: