About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, November 30, 2009

Performance LOL!

Yeah~ Yesterday was the Big Day, and also Dooms Day for me..

8am- I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and took a bath and drank a cup of tea and packed my violin and packed the music scores and packed the percussion instruments in my house.

9.15am- Went and fetch Yin Hang and Poh Wen. Teacher Lily couldn't do so because she was in the hall already. After fetching them I helped teacher Lily to pick up the program books in a nearby photostat shop. We were supposed to pick the program books on Saturday, but even by 10.30pm they haven't finished with it, so they asked me to pick it up the next day on 9.30am. When I reached there, the shop was closed. I call and asked teacher Lily to contact the lady but the lady was not picking up the phone. So we left and fetched Lock See, and went to Tan Yew Lai.

10am- Reached Tan Yew Lai, and we were the first ones. Luckily teacher Lily gave me the keys, so we went in and packed the percussion instruments into a luggage. Joselyn and Josephine reached after us, then Mr. Chan and Geoffrey. Soon, teacher Lily and a few guys who went to the hall earlier reached, and the lorry too. Moved everything and went to the concert hall.

11.15am- Reached the concert hall, unloaded the instruments and set up all the stands, the drum set, the cymbals, the bells, the timpani and bla bla bla. Damned tired and we saw the two UFO (timpani) that we will be using that night. So finally we have 4 timpani.

12pm- Went out for lunch. We all got into 3 cars, driving to the opposite shop lot for lunch. The girls sat in teacher Lily's car, except for me and Yin Hang. We tumpang-ed Mun Yaew's car, and Yin Hang was wondering the whole time, won't Mun Yaew's head hit the car roof..? Haha she was so funny.. After rounding the shop lot in the car, went back to the hall and parked there, then only walked to the coffee shop. Lame, I know.

1pm- Went back to the hall after lunch, and started practicing. Rehearsal started later.

around 4pm- Junior rehearsals. I'm playing in the 2nd Violin.

6.00pm- Dinner and changed into our performing clothes. Made last minute practices.

7.00pm- Photo shooting session. Practice.

7.30pm- Audience entering the hall and getting ready for a night of their lives.

8.00pm- CONCERT STARTS!!!

9.30pm- Intermission. Again, running through the notes last minute and quietly. Took some photos with my family and friends.

9.50pm- Junior started with Chariots of Fire, E.T, Somewhere Out There and Mission Impossible. Then Senior with Phantom Of The Opera and so on.

10.30pm- Concert finally ended. Work started. Keeping the drums, the stands, the instruments and load it into the Lorry to be sent back to Tan Yew Lai. When we reached Tan Yew Lai, moving the water bottles was the hardest. More than 10 boxes of Mineral Water waiting for us.

11.40pm- Finally all the hard work is done. Went for supper. If I was not mistaken, there were 11 of us. Ate over RM100 haha..

12.30am- Time to go home. Tired and sleepy. But I slept at 3am because when I was uploading photos, I fell asleep on the computer table..

The time might not be accurate, but it is around that time...I have so many bruises just because of the drums..


BTW~ I saw Emily on Saturday. Yes, Finally. But just for 2 hours, but that's enough for me. Thanks for coming.

No comments: