About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pizza Hut~

School was off today to replace the sports day on Saturday. Using this chance to have lunch with my ex-classmates.

It was fun. My friends changed a lot. They became prettier and handsome =) no kidding. Some of their attitudes changed, for example, Ying Fang wasn't as crazy as last time and Alex was like stolen Ying Fang's craziness. But still, they were still the great friends that I once knew.

I took my 550D there, and took many photos. I promised my friends that I won't upload the photos on Facebook, but I didn't say anything about uploading it on my blog. So, here are the awesome photos =)


Mindy


Yi Pei


Ying Fang

They looked pretty la...I don't understand why they hate it..



1 comment:

ying fang said...

apa la lu....lie me de....T_T...so shit...