About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Females are NOT weak.

I was playing chinese chess today with Julian. I suck in chess. Julian won 3 times in a row. Oh well...

In chinese chess, I think it's more interesting, because of the cannons. I love the cannons. I love the fact that there must be something in front of it to "eat" something. I haven't been playing much chess in the past few years. The last time I played the chinese chess was during my primary school.

I'm more familiar with the international chess. And I prefer the pieces in the international chess. Why? Because it has a Queen in it. And in the international chess, the Queen is the most powerful. The Queen is the chess piece that is feared by all other pieces. Once the Queen is dead, you've pretty much lost the game.

The international chess proved that females are sometimes stronger than males. Take the international chess for example, the King needs protection from the Queen. This makes the King the "Damsel in distress".

I hate sexists. I hate sexists more than any -ists.

Females are humans too. Shouldn't all humans have equal rights?

In the older days, females are expected not to study and do housework for their lives. I remember studying something in Sejarah. The Masyarakat Arab Jahiliah despises women. They kill the female babies because they thought that having a daughter is something that humiliates the family name. I was like "What the hell?" Dude, if there wasn't any females in this world, how can you reproduce? Human are extinct by now because of the killings of females. Kill all females in the world and let's see how you reproduce. Go and become asexual. And how come men can marry more than 1 wife? Why can't the females marry more than 1 husband?

Women sacrifices more than men. They suffer 10 months of pregnancy whereas men just "provide" sperm for fertilization. Some women lost their lives delivering the baby. Some get depression because of delivering the baby. ALL women suffer while delivering the baby. What about men?

Stop being such a sexist. Females aren't weak and aren't that fun to bully.

No comments: