About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sports Day '10

This year's sports day is different from the previous years of sports days I've attended. Let me list out all the differences..

  1. I'm not marching for scouts anymore, heck, there isn't even any scout marchings or any other uniform units' march.
  2. It's not in a big stadium. Previous years of sports days was held either in Cheras Football Stadium or Bukit Jalil Stadium. This year it's held in UKM stadium, where there's only very few seats.
  3. I get to see many different faces in this sports day. It's 3 schools combined together, so...macam itu la..
  4. There are no high jumps, long jumps and shot put this year. All the events are done during Sports Rehearsal on wednesday.
  5. Did not spend it with my friends from the previous sports day. Because..
  6. I'm attending a different school's sports day.
Yup! This is my first year in Cempaka, which means a lot of events are my first, and Sports Day isn't excluded. The March Pass was very very different from SMKBBSP. Marching in SMKBBSP is very serious. The commands are either from Kadets or Scouts or Brigades. It isn't a laughing matter.

But, in Cempaka's march pass, which I joined, there were singing and dancing and cheering and props and costumes. More like a parade actually. It was fun when we performed. Quite funny.

Harimau won the sports day, but lost terribly in the march pass. We got last, unfortunately, but still, the experience was unforgettable. =)

No comments: