About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nicknames all

28th March 2010


PJPO was off that day. So some of us orchestra members went out to Sunway =)

It was my first time going out with orchestra friends. Although it's just three (four) of them, but still....=) Let's not consider the Bintulu trip an outing. Our plans that day were eat, movies, eat, eat, play, go home.  We ate lunch in Pasta Zanmai where Mr Chan and his wife joined us. Chuny and Salty Fish Tail (hehehe) joined us later but only Chuny ate with us. Then I called MUNCHY and loudspeakered it a while but it was too noisy, so I just passed the phone around to everyone. 

Locky and Jo spoke to her, then Mr Chan, then *ohh-la-la* Lochy. For some reasons, Munchy is rumored to be with Lochy and Jo was rumoured to be with Chuny. The phone call was funny. Can you imagine how fun it would be more if Munchy followed us? Too bad la..

After lunch we went to Popular then to Baskin Robins and waited for Pinpin. He was late. Not very, but still late. We missed the starting of the movie, The Lovely Bones. A few minutes after we sat down, Chuny finished his previous movie and joined us. Three girls back row, three boys front row. I thought Lovely Bones was a lovely peaceful movie, but it was scary. The suspense was so horrifying. Pinpin and Chuny was scared too. Lochy enjoyed the music more than the movie. I have 2 words to say to Lochy: "Shit You".

After the movie we went into Asian Avenue to eat some desserts and we ran into Lydia who is from PJPO, too. Ate ate ate then received an sms which made the 3 of us worried. Pinpin then brought us to the arcade next to the cinema and played mario racing. First round, I won. It was just me and Pinpin. Next round I let Jo play but then after 1 round I took over. Ended up 2nd. Chuny was first, 3rd was Pinpin and last was Locky. Lochy didn't play.

After that we just went home =)


In the arcade =) first round!!

From left: Lochy, Jo, Locky and Chuny. Pinpin and I were holding cameras


No comments: