About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scouts rocks, no doubt

2 weeks of sports rehearsal. Harsh.

Sports day is coming up. Next Saturday, 24th of April, is my first sports day in Sri Cempaka. It will be held in Bangi UKM, from 5pm to 8pm. Weird. To me, the fun part of sports day is standing under the sun and getting baked. At the end of the day, everyone is 3 times darker.

For past years of sports day, I've only been in sports events in form 1. But for 3 consecutive years, I had been marching for scouts. And for THAT 3 consecutive years, scouts won the marching competition. Marching has always been my favorite activity in scouts, because it is way different from other house/unit's marching. For example, we march slowly, but neatly. Some other houses march damn fast and neat ONLY at the beginning. 3 minutes later everyone started to get tired and their timing is off. We also did not need to shout "KIRI KANAN". Instead, we did not shout AT ALL. We just look at the person in front of us and beside us and follow. With everyone's teamwork, we looked pro. And the most unique part is our salute. During my last sports day, our salute is hit the shoulder, point to the sky and salute. With everyone's white gloves, we looked awesome and rocked the whole march.

I miss scouts. I miss listening to Yan Shan or Zhan Sheng or Jun Men giving commands. I miss Xin Jie being the penanda. I miss Dan and Jonathan and Ting Sen gaying all the time. I miss the whistle blowing. Can I join them again..?

No comments: