About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So far so good..?

It's April. Time passes real fast...

This is my fourth month in the new school. Sometimes in class, I tend to daydream a lot. I keep wondering how is 4H now and how are the gang coping with form 4. I'm doing okay, not good nor bad. It's just that I still can't believe I'm studying in Sri Cempaka.

Expeditions are coming up. I need to register soon. Unfortunately it's a first come first serve basis, and my parent's haven't agreed for me to go. I'm afraid that when I sign up it'll be too late. It's really expensive. If I am going for all I'd need at least 8k. *sigh* Why la so expensive.....

Sometimes I feel like I should forget about the memories I had, no matter it's with my Saxon friends, PJPO, Kwong Hon or SMKBBSP, because sometimes I really feel like those memories are holding me back, making me not wanting to move on with life. I spend most of my time complaining that I want to go back in time or recalling the fond moments, instead of focusing on what I need to do. I noticed that it's the GOOD memories that are holding me back.

I want to be a happy-go-lucky girl. Wish me luck..?

No comments: