About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bron-zeh~

I'm back from Bronze Expedition!!

It was really awesome. It's my first expedition and my first time camping with my friends from Cempaka. I met a lot of new friends, and got to know my friends better. There are only 6 form 4s from Cempaka Cheras: Me, Wei Kei, Sher Win, Marcus, Navian and Ting Yao.

We played in the bus on the way to the camp in Cameron Highlands. Played "Once upon a time" which is a game that requires a sick mind (haha), and the game which Sue Yee taught me last year, 请你跟我这样做. Win Lock was the loser in this game lol. He kept losing and whenever he speaks. his rhythm is off. Losers have to shake hands with a stranger of the opposite sex and if you lose 3 times, you'll have to hug someone of the opposite sex. So far I just lost twice throughout the whole camp. Also played truth or dare which I was dared to wake someone up shouting fire.

When we reached the camp site, there were 2 buses from Damansara. Altogether we have 104 students joining this expedition. We were separated into groups and I was in group 5 along with Sher Win. Our group came out with the name Team Cam High. Cam for Cameron and High for Highland and we strive for the highest. Nice name, I know, haha. Our leader was Brian and assisted by Sher Win. Let's see if I can get the names out right. There were Adil, Nicholas, Marissa, Nadira, Nadia, Jan-ni and Jing Yee in our group. We started off with setting up tents and then survivor cooking with corn and sweet potatoes in the forest. I burnt my thumb. After that was War Game, which 5 groups team up to "bomb" the other 5 groups using Orange and Kiwi (I think) juice. After that was bathe and dinner and then night show then sleep.

It was raining during midnight and our tents were sipping in water. Jan-ni, Suli and Racheal got wet and Sher Win and my bag pack was wet too. It was a nice sleep compared to the previous camps I went. We woke up at 5am OURSELVES, and changed into the Bronze Expedition shirt and brushed our teeth. Ate breakfast and packed for the trekking. By 6.30am, we started trekking Gunung Berembun. Muddy and slippery. We reached the peak around 10.15am, and we reached the camp site by 1.30pm. Long walk back to the camp, but it was all the way downhill in the forest. Changed and packed and waited for the dismissal.

About 3pm, we got onto the bus and departed for school. It was raining and the water was leaking in through the Emergency Exit. Water was dripping on my head and so I wore the raincoat IN the bus. Played again the same game in the bus. Wei Kei sang Nobody in front of the bus, Navian asked someone to marry him, Suli confessed to Win Lock that he was cute, Aliff shouted Jan-ni is beautiful. Ting Yao and Sher Win walked cat-walk in the bus.

We reached school around 8pm on 17th of April. Tired, exhausted, but gained experience and fun.

No comments: