About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Theme Park life...

Life is just like being in a theme park. There are so many rides that are similar to our life and our experiences.

Take my life as example.

My life has a roller coaster. When the roller coaster cart is going up, you'll feel scared and worried. It goes very slow and makes "clinkity-clankity" sounds. This can represent that during difficult times, I feel scared and lonely, and the sounds are like old people's bones cracking, which means that when I face difficulties, I feel like I'm dying. During bad times, time tend to move slower, 5 minutes will be like 1 hour.

When the roller coaster cart go straight forward flat, the speed increases. Not much, but it does. The time in my life goes on as normal.

Suddenly, the roller coaster cart falls. I'm having fun. But in less than 5 seconds, the fun stops. The distance is as same as the one going up. This proves that time passes a hell lot faster when we're having fun. And in that 5 seconds, you don't think of anything. In your mind, it's just "YEAH!!!!!".

My life also has a Merry-Go-Round. No matter how long you ride it, everything you see will be the same. This is the "Deja-Vu"s my life has encountered, example: the mistakes I made and the normal activities in daily life. And if you ride the Merry-Go-Round, it also goes up and down. Same thing as the roller coaster.

Let's not forget about the spinning cups. I'd just spin the cup, as fast as possible, because it's fun. Spinning and spinning, I feel dizzy. I can't even stand straight. This is the time I've fallen sick. I ate junk food and drank carbonated drinks. I didn't care about what's going to happen to me. In the end, I'm sick and suffering.

I hope my life goes on like a theme park, because everyone leaves a theme park with a heart full of joy and reluctant to leave. So I hope that when I leave this world, I leave with happiness and joy.

No comments: