About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the BEST exam ever

Well, excluding PMR. PMR was the best of the best.

Today's exam was SPECIAL. We had English paper 1 and 2 and then Modern Maths paper 2.

Modern Maths paper 2 was so fun! We were taking the exam till halfway and then Mr.David came in and asked us all to go to the North Hall for the briefing of the World Maths Day. As he left the class, everyone got up and cheered and discussed. LOL I don't think it's a good idea posting here. But if you wanna know what happen, you should ask me. It was really awesome!!

And today 7pm, my first participation in the World Maths Day. The World Maths Day is a competition which involves students around the world. It is an online competition of math questions and whoever's team completed it the fastest and got the most points won. Right now Cempaka has 5 team in the top ten. EXCITING! This competition goes on for 48 hours non-stop. So tomorrow and Thursday we don't need to go to school, so that we can continue with our maths at home, where there's fast internet connection.

HOLIDAYS AGAIN BWAHAHHAHA

No comments: