About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!!

Just a brief description of my birthday!

I never expected much for this birthday. Maybe that's why this year's birthday was AWESOME!!

I received SMSes and FB comments wishing me early Happy Birthday since friday. And on Sunday night, the wishes were getting more and more. I did not expect that much comments!

As I did for Nick, he called me the moment it was midnight, just to wish me happy birthday. Thanks Nick! Then Chun Yeen skyped me with a picture of Leehom eating and pretended he was Leehom. He searched for happy birthday songs sang by Leehom in YouTube and played it for me. It was funny and lame, but it was really nice of him! Haha Thanks Chuny!!

I had pizza with Ying Fang, Yi Pei, Chui Kien, Chee Keen, Wuan Di, Wen Chung, Alex, Chong Yann, Jun Qiang, Wayne, Teck Leong and Yuen Sum on my birthday, around 1.40pm. Cempaka was off for Swimming Gala holiday, so I had to wait for them to finish school. But this meal was quite fast because everyone including me had to leave by 3pm. Suprisingly, Ying Fang and Chui Kien went to buy a birthday cake for me in Tong Kee and the whole bunch sang happy birthday to me in Pizza Hut. It was really really really really touching. We had a really nice meal and it was nice to see them again.

After that, I found a video that Shuen posted for me, titled "Happy Sweet-16 Cheng Mun!" and she was playing the guitar while singing Happy Birthday to me. This is really really special. I have never seen anyone with this type of present (except leehom, of course xD). Shuen, Love ya!!

Later I got a skype call from Shuen and Loch Yeen. Then they started playing a happy birthday duet, LY on the violin, Shuen on the guitar and singing. It was damn funny that they were discussing after I answered the call and I was waiting for them to discuss finish.

My parents, of course, did not forget my birthday too. Sunday midnight my mom took out a bag from the storeroom and handed to me. IT WAS A NIKE SPORTS BAG!! and A BASKETBALL SHOE BAG!! OMG!! It was just what I needed! I did not have anything to put my basketball shoes and sports attire to school. Love them a lot! Thanks mom and dad!!

And last but not least, Thank you everyone for making my 16th birthday such a wonderful day. Kisses to you guys..? haha..


No comments: