About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I wish you everything =)

It's been quite a long time since I read my friends' blogs. And I found some updates =) but unfortunately it's about some sad things.

Guys, I know growing up is hard. As we grow, we might have some special feelings towards the opposite sex. This is a step that everyone has to go through. Don't doubt yourself that you will not be loved by other people. We still have a long way to go, and we can't be certain about our future. Who knows what might happen tomorrow? Maybe some other people like like you? Maybe the person you like likes you back? Maybe the person you like doesn't like you back, but then you realized that he/she's not for you?

We're not the ones who decide how people feel towards you. We can't blame them for not liking us the way you want them to be. They will still be your friend even though the relationship could not be extended. Trust me =)

So, please don't feel sad anymore. And PLEASE...NO EMOs!!! I hope the 3 of you reads this, cause you should know that I'm always with you guys, anything you can find me =) Love ya~

1 comment:

hippyhop: said...

Wow,u have such emo friend(s)~
Hope i need some of your advice somedays,& hope i'll use it well...but for this moment,i still can walk all the way by myself...thanks~