About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Official...AGAIN

It's official! I've quitted FACEBOOK!!

I've never feel so proud of myself. And I can't believe my brilliant idea. I did not deactivate my account, though. It's too priceless and full of fond memories and comments. Instead, with my brilliant idea, I asked Loch Yeen to change my password and I did the same thing with him. I gave him my old password and he went into my account and changed the password. We agreed that this password will be revealed during the holidays and right after the holidays, the passwords are changed again.

I've never felt so free in my life. It's like I've stopped being a slave. This is to prove to Facebook that it is not ALL THAT. And I have the power to quit it!!

The passwords changing idea was on 11.30 last night (7th March 2010). It is a historical moment for me.

On 6th of March, Sing Yee, May Shuen and I performed violin in Endah Villa for some Chinese New Year event. It was really really weird cause CNY is over. But then, we played Colours of the Wind on stage and Luo Ye Gui Gen with Love my Lord to thee near the Saxon Booth. Quite embarrassing but still quite fun. Received a flower from a little girl (mind you, all performers get a flower) but this is the first time I received a flower for performing. It was a nice flower but it was very fragile. I squeezed it too hard and it broke into half. But then i exchanged with Sing Yee because she didn't wanna bring home the flower.

Last saturday, 27th of Febuary, we had a CNY celebration in Saxon. Really awesome for us choir members but someone busted our balloon. Ish! That guy really irritates me! =(

Overall it's OKAY. Orchestra was fun! Last week and this week's (which was yesterday) too! But I felt that yesterday was really really really nice. I kept dancing during the Dance of the Yao and Satchmo! with Xin Yi. We also kept doing "RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT IN FRONT AND BACK! RIGHT TO THE FRONT TO THE LEFT TO THE BACK! RIGHT IN FRONT AND BACK!" Hahaha embarrassing moment was that people saw us (Lock See, Mr Chan, Geoffrey, percussion members) but it was okay though. All that matters is that we HAVE FUN! Whooooooooo.....

Another week of rehearsal and we're off to Bintulu. Exam-ing now but I'm looking pass exams to the holidays. Bad news today was that we have holiday extra classes. SUCKS!! AND IT'S DURING COOKIES DAY!! I wanna cry..

No comments: