About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Growing up...

Hey Harty, I'm here again~

Day by day, the time passes so fast..It's just like yesterday was the day I was in standard 6. I remember that time quite well, can consider my best year in my prim
ary school life. We were having so much fun, especially after UPSR. That time, everything seems wonderful to me. And I do really mean EVERYTHING. Holidays, sports, playing around, goofing around..

So as I was saying, time passes so darn fast. I barely have time to stop and smell the roses. Well, maybe I have, but it's either I haven't got the time to enjoy the fragrance of the roses or I missed that chance to do so. This is what I regret terribly.

For example, last year before Emily moved back to Aust
ralia, she and teacher Lily nagged me to go for orchestra. I kept turning them down until one day, the middle of last year, I finally decided to join them. Turns out that I really had fun, TONS of fun there. If I joined earlier, I could spend more time with my "wife" there and have more fun fun fun.

That goes the same to choir. Before that, I kept skipping choir class. I only went for drama because to me drama was more fun and had more "actions", plus we were working on our Saxon Musical. But, because I always skipped choir, I missed a lot of voice practice, which made my solo part stink. Besides that, now I missed choir class with teacher Annie. If I went for classes earlier, I might learn more from her before she went to research for her Masters.

Last week, My mom and I brought my three cousins to Mid Valley, and they wanted to go to MegaKidz. When we went inside, all my memories just shot back at me, like how I used to go there with Shermayne, Shaun, Sherman and Sheryl with their maids. Those were the days that I was always looking forward. I had so much fun there, always racing to the highest slide, always jumping in the balloon pit, always wasting my money on sand art. I remember there was a time that I played so much I spent the whole day later lying around in my house because my whole body hurts so much. Then that day when we brought my cousins there, they wanted me to go climb with them. I felt quite weird, as all the kids that were climbing around were so little. I felt old that instant. When I reached the top, my head felt dizzy. When we came down, I felt like the whole world is spinning ten times faster. Later I told my mom, I felt really really old. I seemed like I don't have the energy to do all those things anymore, and slides make my head spin. All my mind was thinking was "awwww man.."

Then whenever I go to my neighbour's house to play with the little kids, the two of them can wear me out in just 5 minutes. Although my legs are longer, and I run faster and easier than them, they still can win me. *sigh*

All I can say now is, I hate growing up. I don't want to miss out the fun, which I can't have at this age. What will people think when I go up the slide in the playground? Well, let's just say I don't care what people think, but my butt will surely stuck on the slide. How embarassing could that be? I miss being a little kid. I want to go back in time.


No comments: