About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Dreams

Harty,

Lately, I love to sleep. And there's a reason to that.

When you sleep, you drift to an unknown land. It can be happy, it can be sad. It can be colorful, it may even be dull. Sometimes you might drift to the same place, and sometimes you might find yourself in another strange and weird place.

This is what they call, a dream. Dreams can be wonderful or horrible. Sometimes, the decision is ours. Whether we want it like this, or like that. We control our dreams, it's just that we don't realize it.

There's a song called "A dream is a wish your heart makes". The lyrics that are solid in my memories are "A dream is a wish, your heart makes, when you're fast asleep,
In dreams you will lose your heartaches, Whatever you wish for you keep" I find this true. In your dreams, whatever that is bothering you will stop bothering you at that time.

When I was a little kid, I always dream that I could fly. I was one of the Powerpuff Girls. Every time after I wake up from that dream, I feel happy, cause in my dream, I get to fly over traffic jams. I get to go anywhere I want to. I get to beat up monsters. It was funny, I know, that's what made me happy. Sometimes I get this dream over and over again, and sometimes I might accidentally wake up. Those times, I will just close my eyes and imagine the ending. That's a way to control my dreams.

Then, I remember there was one time I woke up crying. That dream was about my mom, being framed and went to prison, while the real criminal was outside, with girls around him and enjoying life. The police that arrested my mom was my neighbor. It was indeed a weird dream, but I was 5. I didn't know any better. I woke up crying and ran to my parents' room to sleep with them the rest of the night.

My best dreams were that I was performing on stage with Lee Hom. It was my first dream about him. It was in 2007, and the Prefect Party was coming up. It was also the first time I perform violin in school, well, techincally it's not school, but still in front of my school mates. So the week before the party, I dreamed of him. Lee Hom was visiting my school. Puan Koh and the teachers insisted that he perform a duet with me. I was so happy, I forgot that my violin sucked and accept the "invitation". But when I started performing, I woke up. After that, I seldom get Lee Hom dreams, although I wanted it so badly. That's the only time I couldn't control my dreams.

Last year, most of my dreams are tiring. Usually, I find myself running from something. I need to run for my life, but I don't have the strength. My friends who were running with me abandoned me. I woke up several times, tired like I've never had any sleep. Maybe this was because the horrible year I had last year. Luckily, I seldom have those dreams this year.

But, there IS a dream that made me laugh non-stop. Jay Chou killing my family members. Of all the person, JAY CHOU. I don't understand why. The way he killed my family was that he hung my family members' thumbs onto the door and made them bleed to death in that little injury. I told a lot of my friends about that dream. It made them laugh up too.

So, when I go to bed, and close my eyes, I hope to get into my dreamland as soon as possible. Problems, worries, depressions are all gone. It's like a heaven for my soul when I'm asleep. Thank goodness there's something like "dream" that existed. It's my problem solver, my life saver.

No comments: