About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PMR what the HECK?

The Second Day of PMR.

What the HECK? That stupid Science Paper 2 so damned hard. What is the Board of Education thinking? I bet they don't know how to answer those shit!

What the... My chance for getting A..Flushed down the drain. Just like that. Ploossh. Now I really don't wanna transfer school. If I can't get 5 As, I won't be able to study in the Science class. Now if that happens, my life will suck, stick like a pile of poo. I have no intention and interest in studying Accounts. What can I study there? I think science is easier to understand. What the! I really wanna shout out the four-letter words. Luckily I'm a well-mannered girl.

I'm so damned furious right now, even when I type the keyboard might break apart soon. Stupid paper! You ruined my day! You happy now?

1 comment:

HuayYee said...

LOL dear....
u can do it d...
miss you ^^
all the best~