About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

BATB rehearsals rocks..

Today is our first rehearsal in the hall..

As usual, I ponteng-ed the first hour of school to go "practice" and "warm up" and have my breakfast. Today we went to the hall, and not to the studio like always.

We went to the canteen at 8.15am. It was just me, Joseph, Caleb, Kevin and Jan Shen (the primary school kid). Stephanie stayed in CPAC 'cause she said she was "sweating like hell" lol.

Rehearsals started late. We spent the first hour on setting up the microphones and seats and adjusting everything. We had our first break before we started playing. After break a few of us went to CPAC to practice with Mr.Chor. Erm...I have no comments on that "individual practice".
After lunch we practiced in the hall again. Photos~

I think the best part of rehearsals today was that we were playing Human Again and suddenly the lights went off. I think I heard Stephanie scream. Then Ms Tan and Mr Wong took out their phones and used it as a temporary flashlight. Ms Tan was flashing at us and Mr Wong was flashing at his hand, holding the baton. We didn't stop playing. Mr Wong conducted in the dark and we played looking at Mr Wong's flashlight-ed hand. It was awesome. And just as we finished the song, the lights went on again.

It was raining heavily. It flooded everywhere. I think this is the heaviest rain since the time that the rain flooded Carrefour's basement carpark around 7 years back. =X


My grammar is getting suckier.

No comments: