About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Random

1. Beer: Leffe, Paulaner and Hoegarden =D

2. Food: MY LIFE


3. Relationships: none..friendships only =)


4. Crush: none at the moment =)

5. Power Rangers: CHEW LI ANN!!

6. Life: it's all about how you LIVE it. =D

7. The President: I know a few presidents. I know the president of CHS photography club =D I know the president of SMKBBSP Interact Club.

8. Yummy: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD <3 class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(76, 17, 48); ">Car
: I'll get mine next year =D

10. Movie: I'll watch anything that's funny and nice

11. Halloween: 2008!!!! My first halloween party =) I made an awesome ghost

12. Sex: Female, Lady, Girl, Woman, whichever you like =)

13. Religion: Buddist

14. Hate: Aches and Pains.

15. Fear: COCKROACHES AND BLOOD!!

16. Loves: WANG LEEHOM!! ASS FAMILY!! SAXON AND PJPO PEEPS!! MY CURRENT and EX-CLASSMATES!!


17. Small animals: ICEMAN!! I love you =)

18. Dreams: doesn't seem to be coming true..

19. Asians: I'm one =)

20. Pass time: breathe


21. One night stand: bitch!

22. My cell phone: LG KS360~

23. Smoke: you're killing yourself


23. Fantasy: Neverland, where kids never grow up =D

27. High school Life: Once in a lifetime happiness....

28. Pajamas: Comfy!

29. Stars: Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away~ =D

30. Nature: is forgiving.

31. Alcohol: makes me red

32. The word LOVE: doesn't exist in me now..except for my friends and family..know what i mean? xD

33. Friends: true ones are hard to find =)

34. Money: MY NAME!! =D

35. Heartache: who never had them?

36. Time: 10.27pm now xD

No comments: