About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm a 3 Harmoni student.

In year 2009, I am a student in 3H class, and I'm super proud of it.

I know that when I transfer school, I won't have another c
lass like this. My classmates are super super duper awesome. They're not perfect, HECK everybody is imperfect, but that's what make them special. I want to tell you about all of them.


The Girls


First and foremost, Ying Fang aka The Penang Girl. Ying Fang has been sitting next to me since last year when she first transferred here from Penang. I was sitting with her because I was the last one who went up to 2G class all because I was the head prefect and need to take care of things. The only remaining seat was next to her, right in front of the teacher's table. I'm so thankful because then I met a new, great friend who always annoys me and does childish things, just like me~She is also known as the kanasai-er, because lately she's always scolding kanasai no matter what. Sometimes she will scold Ma De, too. This was influenced by me, though. Sorry. haha..

Then, Mindy aka the ABC (American Born Chinese). Mindy has been my classmate since form 1, but it is this year that I got to know her better. She's the most observant in our group, not a moment with a question mark on her head. She's a beautiful girl, and currently has an admirer. Maybe more than one, I'm not sure. She's kind and nice, too bad she's short (don't beat me up for this!). But one thing I don't like about her is that she never sings! I never heard she sing one single note, even during assembly. Please sing to us, show us your beautiful voice. Lalalala~~

Next, Yi Pei aka the Blur Blur one. The first thing I knew about Yi Pei when I first met her is that she loves to sing, unlike that ABC. No matter what she's doing, she will sing. Her voice is so cute~ She can be a singer next time with hit singles. She's also the blur-est among us. Whenever we're talking and talking and finished the topic, she'd look around and ask "What did you all just talk about?" even though she's sitting right next to us, listening to every bit of our conversation. Oh, and IF Malaysia is going on for a war, they should recruit Yi Pei, because once she laugh, every one around her will laugh harder than her. I don't know why. Her laughter is just so amusing, she'd kill everyone in war just because for laughing too hard. Haha Yi Pei has the most things to write about. She likes to become the mother of our group, constantly checking whether we're drinking water or not, scolding like an aunty. She also likes to act like a penguin. She's no doubt the cutest in our group.

Chui Kien is my newest classmate. She, like Yi Pei and I, was actually arranged to study in 3 Efektif. But later on we switched classes because the new principal wanted all good students in a class. She had only been my classmate for this year. She's also a pretty girl and has many admirers. She's considered the most serious here, but sometimes she's crazy, too. She's very outgoing and can be around with anybody, no matter boys or girls, pondans or gays.

Although I've been close with Sue Yee since form 1, but this year is the only year I'm in the same class with her. We've been pretty good friends since form 1, but had some ups and downs last year. Our friendship improved a lot this year. I forgot why she's given the nickname "Black Hippo". She's my Lee Hom buddy. She loves Lee Hom as much as I do. She lives near my house. I'm road 13, she's road 12. But now she just moved to the new housing area.

Fang Yi is the librarian in our group, and also the most silent one. She always has a storybook with her and she doesn't go around crazy-ing like all of us do. I couldn't say much about her, because I don't know her well enough to write it out. It's better that I don't write rather than write about things that are untrue.


And the most amazing thing about me in the group, is that I'm the tallest and the only one without specs. Hahaha..


The Boys

Alex Tay-lor Swift. The number 1 student in our class. We often ask him to study hard, just to beat the stupid bird (nickname given by Ying Fang) in class. At first, we, Ying Fang, Mindy, Yi Pei and I thought that he was very serious, but now after PMR, he's just as crazy as Ying Fang. He loveD Taylor Swift, but now he has a new target. Today, we found out that he has many toys and takes care of it very nicely compared to all of us. Haha.

Chee Keen aka Hippy Hop. I don't understand his name, what's with the hip and the hop? Does he like hip-hop? Can say that he's the closest male friend to me in school. If I remember correctly, I think he is the first person besides Sue Yee to know that I'm transferring schools. Sometimes he's very emo, sometimes very outgoing. Boys are hard to understand. Haha..

Boon Cheong is the fattest in our class, and also the most child-like. He has the most high-pitched sound among the boys, and sometimes higher than mine. It really is funny, seeing him in that tall, big-sized body but with squeky sound. I think he eats rubbish, because all he talks is rubbish, which kept the class amusing.



Jun Qiang. Oh my god, what to talk about him. He is somewhat similar to Boon Cheong, except the body shape. He's very talkative in class and always makes jokes. He cheats in Restaurant City in Facebook. Haha, just look at his score. No way he can get so high scores just by playing everyday. He can make jokes out of everything, no matter how random it is. I wonder if in the future IF he can't find a job, he could be a stand-up comedian in lounges or pubs.


Wuan Di is the admirer of my friend. I just love to read his blog. He has really interesting stories. Anyone who is interested can see the link in my friend list. He has been my classmate since last year, and seemed to be the guy who hangs out with girls more often than other boys. He, also unlike Mindy, likes to sing, I think. I remember during Hari Koko, He just turned on the speakers in his phones and blasted music out loud and singing along with it. Well, maybe not "blast", but he played it as background music.


Weng Soon is the male version of Yi Pei. He is very blur and so he was given the nickname Ah Blur by Puan Tan in form 1. I was told that he is very "Hamsap". Maybe in his language, I don't know about his attitude, though.


Teck Leong is like Fang Yi. He is very very quiet. Hearing him talk is like seeing an eclipse. But that's now how he is online. Seems to me that he can type out words better than talk.

Yuen Sum is in love with a girl in my class, Liew Zhi Jing. He says he's a coward, but i think he's brave. Why? Because he dared to post who he loves in his own blog, with her full name and all. He talks about her on his posts. He, like Wuan Di, supports 1Malaysia. Haha you'll know why later.



Then, there's Hiap Shang. He's the monitor of our class. You could say that he is responsible. Usually whenever Yi Pei or Mindy ask him to go take the Chinese Newspaper, he's just do it. So obedient! Haha

Last but not least, Wen Chung. Currently he has a happy relationship with my friend whom I knew since standard 1, Lai Wen Lee. He's taking piano lessons in Saxon, too, and his sister is also a student of my violin teacher. I think I should give my password to Wen Lee and ask her to fill this section up. Haha..



Well, these are the friends that will leave great memories for me. I hope we can still be in touch with each other. 3H rocks, nuff said..

No comments: