About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just a random post..

Omg today I was so "Kelam-kabut".

Today was the first time Teacher Lily didn't go to orchestra with me. And today was also the first day the two new percussionists , from Saxon, too, joined the orchestra. So Teacher Lily made me in charge of them, and teach them the basics. I kept finding the scores in the endless pit of scores right after Junior practice. Plus, we played songs that we never played before, so I couldn't be sure of what I need to teach Shannon and Sabrina. But, it was fun, though. HECK, orchestra was always fun. Tired, yeah, but no doubt it was fun, well, for me, at least, and since Teacher Lily, aka our driver, was absent, my mom helped to fetch Lock See, Yen Ling and May Shuen.

Change topic now.

My friends are always hurt by a person, Love. It's either they couldn't get Love, or they couldn't find Love. I hate to see people hurt by Love. Love is just so mean. Love always seemed to be around attractive females and males. What about people who are beautiful on the inside? People with a kind, warm heart that has not intentions on hurting anyone for their own good.

Friend, please don't be sad. That person is a jerk, who is shallow and stupid. A few friends of yours and I always have your back. Trust us.

Change again.

Recently, many of my friends are creating blogs. So now, this has become my new hobby, to read other people's blogs.

I enjoy reading my classmates' blogs so much, especially Sum and Wuan Di. The things they write boggles your mind, makes you twist and turn your brain to understand it completely. Maybe they don't mean to, but their blogs have always become our jokes. I'm sorry if you're reading this, I don't mean to hurt you guys..

But what I don't understand is, why are there so many people who write blogs about that person, Love? Love isn't that interesting to write. It's always sad, or mushy, and yet so many people write about that. I've been telling so many people, don't make Love hurt you. The real Love is between family members.

Back to the second topic.

Although I'm leaving next year, please keep in touch! Friends like you guys are hard to find.

No comments: