About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Should I Do??

A few of my friends know what I might do next year...I don't dare to tell fang, dy, pei and kei..I duno why...Just, scared..

1st of August..I went for the exam already. It was really really really damn hard. I also have to go for an interview by the senior principal. Very stress when being interviewed, because have to speak proper english, have to mind my language, grammar and attitude..

I keep thinking..If i really transfer, will I fit in? That school cannot speak chinese, which maybe will cause my chinese to stink badly. The fees in that school is also very very high as the sky. One uniform also RM200+. That school is also a private school. If i really don't like it there, how am I going to transfer out again?

Last time i wanted to go in because of the activities. Then, now i know, joining those activities must go through auditions and more, which means I may not get into the activity. If i really couldn't get in, then why i study there for? What the heck am I doing there?

Because to escape from the responsibilities next year? To escape from the stupid school? But i don't want to escape from my friends. They've made my school year happy and meaningful. Finally i did not feel that i'm a stranger in my class. My friends know how crazy I am to Lee Hom, so when I hear his songs or his name or even his news, I'd freak out and not care about anything else. If i were in THAT school..IF i really lost control of myself..what would people think of me? "Oh there's that freak who is crazy about that asian guy~"..will they say these kind of things?

But looking at the surrounding of that school, urges me to transfer school. The thought of complete equipments like lockers, tables, chair WHICH are not vandalised makes me drool about that school. The wide beautiful field, the unpolluted school grounds, the courts and the halls...even the swimming pool...I think i might regret if I couldn't transfer next year.

But will I regret IF i transfer? No more friends who speak broken english (yes, I'm talking about you la, WUAN DI), no more friends like Wen lee who cares about you every moment, no more friends like Ying Fang, Mindy and Yi Pei that goes crazy with you in class and argues about the stupidest things and making up funny words about some teacher or students, no more friends like Chui Kien, Sue Yee and Wee Kei that are funny in their own ways and gets crazy when they feel like it, no more friends like the 3H boys who lights up the whole class..

Maybe i won't get in the school..because i'm not up to the standard.. I don't know yet. I hope i get accepted then THAT time I could consider, should I stay or should I go..No matter what, 3 Harmoni is the best class of all.....Thank you guys...

No comments: