About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello trouble..

I met "someone", named Trouble. Trouble has been visiting me for years, now he annoys me everyday.

I want to say goodbye forever to him, but it's harder than I thought. You can't just ignore him and hope he leaves. No, this way, he'll haunt me more and more. I thought I had seen the last of him after I go into form 3, but now, he's paying me an unforgettable and unfavorable visit.

I hate you, Trouble. You make every human being feel depressed and sad. Couldn't you go extinct like the dinosaurs? The world would be a better place if you're not hear.

You're silent, but deadly.

No comments: