About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Official..

Well, the MOMENT i've been waiting for is finally here. I've been accepted into Cempaka.

But...Why am I not happy..?

Erm..before I continue, Mom and dad, if you're reading this, don't continue, close this window RIGHT NOW..

OK..continue..Don't ask me. I don't even know it myself, how on earth am I suppose to answer you? Yes, I've been dreaming to go to Cempaka since last year, I've been dreaming to be part of it, but..I DON'T KNOW!!!

If you see these capitalized words, don't you think that I'm joking, 'cause I assure you, I'm damned serious right now.


Somehow, I still don't have the guts to tell Fang, Dy and Pei..What's wrong with me? They're my best friends, how come I can't get those words out of my mouth? But, maybe because they're my best friends, that's why I don't dare to tell them..But it makes no sense..

I feel special in my current school, because not many people knows how to play musical instruments, well, many people knows, but only a few people knows to play violin. I like to think that I'm special this way. But when I transfer to Cempaka, well...let's say the opposite. Everybody's perfect at something, whether it's academic, sports or whatever it is. The competition there is, well, like hundreds of lions fighting for a small piece of meat. I'm worried that, when I study there, I will be stressed out and cause my parents to worry over me like they used to last year.

Then, before all these happy things happen in my current school, I wanted to transfer so badly. I promised my parents that I will be happy there. What if I can't keep my promise? What if i have a nervous breakdown. What if, what if, what if..*$%^#!!

*sigh*..

OK, Let's talk about something else. Something happy for a change...

Lately, I've been obsessed with a series of novels. And no, it's not Twilight. It's "The Mediator" by Meg Cabot. I've read all 6 books in less than a week, and I keep reading it over and over again. It's about a girl named Suze, who can see and touch ghosts. After she moves to California with her mom and stepfather, she found out that she has a "special" room mate, Jesse. And according to the book, Jesse was killed in that room 150 years ago and "totally hot". The story goes on about how Jesse help Suze take care of ghosts to another world, then Suze fell in love with Jesse but, as you know, it's impossible for them to go on like that. One's a human and one's a ghost. Then Suze realizes she can travel back time and she stops Jesse from being murdered. But if she does so, she will never meet Jesse. Then when she tried to stop Jesse from being killed, there was a fire. Jesse risked his life to save Suze, even though he doesn't know her very well, Suze accidentally brought back Jesse's body to the 21st century. The ghost of Jesse then goes into the the body of Jesse and, well, he lives again, and they all live happily ever after.

Nice book, actually. Maybe for me. I like these type of books. It makes me feel like I'm the director of the movie and I'm projecting the movie in my brain. Exercises the brain a lot. Just like Twilight. I read the book before I watch the movie, so it's like I have my own movie inside me. And then, I can imagine how the characters in the movie look like, if we watch the movie only, the handsome ones may not be handsome to us. So, when I read the book, I imagine my characters very detailed. I love it..LOL..

Ending with a happy moment, that's all for now..Bye~

No comments: