About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, June 14, 2010

The rose has wilted..

The last show of Beauty and the Beast..

It's ended.

No more bringing violin to school.

No more messing around doing nothing.

No more running to the canteen.

No more buying food without lining up.

No more Beauty and the Beast..

These are the things I'm gonna miss for my whole entire life. These are the stories for me to tell to my future grandchildren. These are the things that made my life worth living. These are the things that perk me up. These are the reasons that I met a lot of new friends, from all campuses of Cempaka. These are the reasons I'm crying.

The Final Show.

Best. Everyone performed with full energy, and everything came from the heart. Everyone knew that we could not correct our mistakes in the show tonight because there won't be another show for us to do the correct things. No matter we're singing, dancing, acting or playing music, everyone gave it a 110% effort. The crowd, not to mention, was terrific. It was definitely the night of thousand screams and cheers and thunderous applause. I've never performed for such an incredible crowd in my life. I've never performed with a family consisting more than 100 members. I've never been practicing so hard for 6 days of performances. I've never performed the same thing for so many days. I've never played violin for a musical.

And seriously, this was 1000 times better than the Saxon Musical I performed in 2 years ago. Seriously. Back then, we had NO props, NO proper hall, NO proper lighting and NO proper sound system.

But this...

I've never been in such a professional performance. And performers are all under the age of 20. How awesome could it get?

The show ended with tears. Tears of sorrow and joy. We're sad it's ending, but we're glad that we've gained new experiences in life, new chapter in our story. Hugs and farewell speech was thrown all around the hall. Make-ups were ruined and smudged but nobody cared. Everyone was cheering their lungs out because we didn't care what's going to happen to us tomorrow. The show has ended. We don't have to maintain our physical and mental health for this show anymore. We don't care if our eyes are swollen, we don't care if we lose our voices. We just want this moment to be remembered. We want to NOT regret not doing these things in the future.

You guys are my family away from home. You guys are my Beauty and the Beast family.


No comments: