About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My life in BATB

Well, tonight's gonna be our last show. *sniff*

Seriously, this production has added a few streak of colours into my life. I've never imagine that students in a school could be so together, so family-like. And I've never imagine that life in school could be so fun. Fun, as in, fun with everyone, no matter how old, and including teachers.

And so, today's the last day. Meaning today's the last day I get to see the people from damansara and CILC, and also the last day to hang around in school doing nothing except playing the violin. I'm also going to be seeing less of the International student. Because, well, our break times are different and I don't usually see them during assembly.

I still remember my first rehearsal. The rehearsal started at 2pm to 4.30pm and Ms Tan conducted the rehearsal. That's the first time I met Xin Li, Stephanie and Kevin. Well, I wasn't close to them that time. I also remember Stephanie was wearing some Nike shoes and it has a metal thing behind the heel and she was shouting MY SHOES ARE HURTING ME!! Haha, Stephanie..
And my first rehearsal with Damansara. I didn't know ANY of them. And I didn't get to know them either. We were separated for the first hour and half and then joined together for the last hour. So, yeah.

And now my first full rehearsal with percussions and harp and woodwind. I still didn't know many people, and I don't know who this Caleb is. I just know Jan Shen had a girly voice and keeps asking WHICH BAR. Well, can't blame him. He's just 9 =)

I still remember 1 very very very very interesting rehearsal. Caleb was starting to call me 姐 and sis. He said because I'm older he's gonna call me that. Then he was playing with the electronic drums during rehearsals in studio. He changed the drum sounds into Human Beatboxing. So, whenever you play the crash, it sounds "yeah" and if you play the floor tom, it gives an "ugh" sound. He kept doing the "yeah" sound whenever we're playing Be Our Guest. It made everyone laugh. Imagine, during a complete rest, there was a sick "yeah" sound. It sounds so awkward and funny. Then Alice wanted to ask him to stop doing that, and just when she said "Oi Caleb", Caleb just replied "Yes Mom?" It was too random. Alice then became our Mama.

Enchanted Weekend. We gathered in the N1 Dance Studio for warm ups. Before that, we were all sitting in a circle and giving everyone ASS names. I was already Big Ass, so we thought of other ASS names for other people. Caleb was telling horny jokes the whole time so we called him HORNY ASS. Other people we just asked what names they want. It was seriously FUN. The night of Enchanted Weekend, we were gathered in the Dance Studio and we were practicing ourselves. No teachers to conduct the rehearse section. I still remember we did belle. Alice was playing Mr Wong's part. Sampras was Belle I think, Jun Vihn was Gaston or something. I don't remember well. Anyways we were playing and they were doing the act and it was really funny and GAY xD. It was recorded anyway, so yeah. It was awesome. We had a Paulway Chew or something to give a vocal workshop the next day. She had blonde hair, which she bleached. We missed the cheerleading competition because of this workshop. =( Games afterwards was awesome. Dirty and messy but fun. My team was Maurice. Mithhra, Daniel, Kelvin, Caleb, Auriel were in the same group as me. We were 3rd or 2nd I think. I just know we weren't last, cause the last team has to clean everything up. CHEW LI ANN HAD TO CLEAN UP xD

Full day rehearsals. We ponteng-ed the first hour (Li Ann joins us after her training) to eat breakfast EVERYDAY until we got scolded by Pn Aimi. Actually we weren't really ponteng, but because WE know NOTHING about what we're studying and we pop in for a period of class, we don't even know what the teacher is crapping, so we just go to CPAC and practice, then we got hungry, and we just go down for food. Full day rehearsals were freezing. So I brought my mom's Jack Wolfskin and it was really really warm. I love it.

Rehearsals in Hall. We played COD from 8am-9am and started sound check. After that we practically do nothing. Oh well.

I met a lot of people, like, seriously.

Li Ann, thanks for your SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN WITH EGG.

Xin Li, thanks for introducing the NERD GLASSES to me =)

Stephanie and Emma, thanks for making me BIG ASS.

Kevin, thanks for the SAWADEEKA.

Andrew, thanks for the COD 4 tips.

Joanne, thanks for the MOO LUCK.

Caleb, thanks for WAITING for me after rehearsals.

Nicola, thanks for TUNING my violin.

Qi-Shaun, thanks for HELPING ME BULLY Yeng Kerng.

Yeng Kerng, thanks for ANNOYING me.

Julian, thanks for letting me HUG you, CHESS GAMES and being the adorable kid I love.

Siew May, thanks for being my DESK PARTNER.

Jazmyn, thanks for BURPING in my face.

Mei Zhi, thanks for SPEAKING CHINESE with me.

Alice, thanks for being a MOM.

Imran, thanks for the TWIN moments.

Joseph, thanks for the BREAKFAST company.

Jacqueline and Geraldine, thanks for being my LITTLE SISTERS.

Emy, thanks for being a BLUR CASE.

Si Mynn, thanks for the ROSIN that I've always borrowed from you.

Mr. Wong, thanks for all the MENTOS.

I love you guys..


(P.S. I am waiting for ms CHEW LI ANN. She's late and I'm waiting for her in the lobby because there is no air-cond in CPAC floor.)

No comments: