About Me

My photo
Nothing much about me. I'm just a regular girl, studies in a regular school, do nothing but regular stuffs..BUT I AM MADLY OBSESSED WITH LEEHOM!!
(= welcome and stay as long as you want =)

Monday, June 14, 2010

PHUAH XIN LI


Another post about 1 weird person.

Xin Li.

An ultimate Patrick fan. Llama fan, too. I actually m
et her during sports rehearsal. I had no where to go and Joey was keeping me company and this Patrick was with her. So, yeah. That's how I met her.

My best memory with her? RUNNING TO THE CANTEEN!!

Heh.

We were starving like homeless hoboes. Running to the canteen like retards helps with our digestion, sort of. She was the best photographer =). Whenever I shout WHERE'S MY CAMERA, it's always hanging around her neck. Look at
the photos in facebook. More than half of it was taken by her. Thank you XIN LI!!

What else is special?

She calls me Cheng Moon =)

OH YEAH!!

She introduced NERD GLASSES to me =)
Now I'm addicted to it, thanks a lot.

I'll miss you lots =(

No comments: